Prinsu 2018 Subaru Crosstrek Roof Rack
2018-2022 Subaru Crosstrek Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
2018 Subaru Crosstrek Roof Rack Overview
This Prinsu roof rack is a great option if you are looking for a full-length roof rack for your 2018 Subaru Crosstrek. It's entirely modular and adjustable, and it can be installed on your Crosstrek without any drilling or modifications.
Two laser-cut side rails made of 3/4′′ 5052 aluminum plate and eight aluminum crossbars make up this Prinsu 2018 Subaru Crosstrek roof rack. All of the crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top to help secure your gear easily.
You can use as many crossbars as you like because the rack is entirely modular. You can use all of the crossbars if you have a lot of gear; otherwise, 4-5 crossbars may be sufficient.
2018 Subaru Crosstrek Roof Rack Features
- Modular Design - The rack is adjustable and modular, allowing you to organize it in any way you like. You can also select the number of crossbars you want to use with the rack.
- Side Rails - The two laser-cut side rails included are made of 3/16′′ 5052 aluminum plates. These side rails provide extra strength to your rack.
- 8 Aluminum Crossbars - There are 7 crossbars on the rack for mounting gear and one additional crossbar for adding wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - A t-slot channel is included on the top of all crossbars for tying down and firmly installing your gear.
- Wind Deflector - This device increases aerodynamics while also reducing wind noise. (An edge trim is also included to decrease noise.)
- Weight Capacity - Prinsu's 2018 Subaru Crosstrek Roof Rack has a static weight capacity of 600 pounds and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- No Drilling Required - Installing this rack on your Subaru Crosstrek is a breeze! No drilling or changes are required.
- Made in United States of America
2018 Subaru Crosstrek Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||2018-2022 Subaru Crosstrek|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||80 × 8 × 8 in|
2018 Subaru Crosstrek Roof Rack Installation Manual
Are you looking for detailed instruction on how to install this roof rack on your Subaru Crosstrek? Then check out this Installation Manual.