Overland Pros Anza 2000 5 Person Roof Top Tent
Best 5 Person Roof Top Tent
If you are looking for a big and spacious roof top tent for your family then the Anza 2000 5 Person Roof Top Tent by Overland Pros is perfect for you. Let's look at all the amazing features it comes with.
Biggest RTT On The Market Today
Anza 2000 is the big brother of Anza 1400. It has an accommodation capacity of 5 people and is the largest roof top tent currently on the market. This tent is perfect for full-fledged families.
Aside from being the biggest RTT, Anza 2000 also provides a very comfortable sleeping experience with its King Size 3″ thick covered closed cell hi-density foam mattress.
Even though Anza 2000 can accommodate 5 people -- It still has an option for you to add an additional Annex. The Annex is constructed with a tough 210 Denier oxford polyester ripstop and is very spacious enough to sleep 1 person.
Also, to keep the insects and mosquitoes from entering inside the annex -- All the windows of the annex come with a super fine insect screen.
Very Easy to Setup
Another feature that seperates Anza 2000 from the crowd is its setup time. Most soft shell tents take anywhere from 1 minute to 5 minutes to set up. However, Anza 2000 unique design lets you set it up in 40 seconds or less.
The reason it takes less time is that installing spring rods on the windows and doors is completely optional. This is not true for 99% of the soft shell tents out there and hence they take longer to set up.
As the Anza 2000 comes with large windows and doors, When you open them completely -- it creates maximum airflow inside the tent and an amazing 270 outward view which is perfect for enjoying the morning sunrise.
Also, all the windows and doors are made with a breathable material. Hence, there is full ventilation inside the tent even the windows/doors are completely closed.
- 280gsm poly cotton rip stop canvas
- Comes with a comfortable King Size Mattress
- Made with 280gsm poly cotton rip stop canvas
- Includes 210 Denier Rainfly to protect you from elements
- Includes 85″ sliding alloy ladder
- Includes an Internal frame with an oversized 1″ diameter tube
- 85mm double thick aluminum alloy floor
- The floor is insulated with Closed-cell foam
- Aluminum alloy/plastic hinge provides strength and flexibility
- Removable rainfly helps to prevent condensation and ensure constant airflow in all conditions
- Heat-sealed taped seams
- Includes 1200gsm PVC tent cover with extra-wide straps and dual D ring tie downs with velcro for secure transport
- PVC Cover is 2 cm taller to allow for storage of more gear inside the tent
- Peak loops allow for hanging of anything from solar panels to laundry from the top of the tent for maximum sun exposure
- Includes Waterproof PVC boot bag included to store your shoes
- 100% genuine YKK zippers
- Low-profile gimp reduces dust and debris incursion into the cover zipper
- Windows zip down completely for easy access to rain fly when the tent is deployed
- Optional Annex
- Comes with a 12-month warranty
Total Weight: 141 lbs
Packed Down Dimensions: 79″ (W) x 48″ (L) x 14″ (H)
Set Up Dimensions:
- Overall 79″ (W) x 96″ (L) x 52″ (H) unfolded
- Sleeping area 79″ (W) x 96″ (L) 52″ (H) inner tent
- 68″ (1720mm) to 82″ (2100mm) annex height
- 98″ (2.5m) annex length
- Large 35″ (900mm) Wide x 55″ (1400mm)