Overland Pros Mojave Explorer 1400 Roof Top Tent (3 Person)
Mojave 3 Person Soft Shell RTT by Overland Pros
If you go on a lot of Overlanding trips then the Mojave Explorer by Overland Pros is perfect for you. It was designed and built for people who can't live without Overlanding. Without further due, Let's look at its features.
Built for all seasons
Constructed with premium 280G waterproof rip-stop canvas, Mojave explore is built for all 4 seasons. It can handle and protect even in rough weather conditions.
Mojave Explorer also comes with a 210 denier oxford polyester Rainfly. It will make that the water won't get inside your tent when there is heavy rainfall.
Very Comfortable & Luxurious
With a built-in 3-inch thick high-density foam, queen size mattress -- Mojave Explorer is extremely comfortable to sleep in. To keep you warm and cozy during cold winter nights, the floor of the tent is insulated with closed-cell foam.
Mojave also comes with 2 Large Skylight windows with mesh screens. They make it easy for you to enjoy the morning sunrise and stare at the beautiful night sky.
Also, If you need more space -- Mojave has an option for you to add an optional Annex. The annex is large enough to sleep 1 person easily.
- Includes 1 Tall Ladder to make it easy for you to get in and out of the tent
- Includes Internal frame with an oversized 1″ diameter tube for durability
- Double-thick 0.85mm aluminum alloy floor
- Aluminum alloy/plastic hinge provides strength and flexibility
- Removable rainfly helps to prevent condensation and ensure constant airflow in all conditions
- Heat-sealed taped seams
- Includes 1200gsm PVC tent cover with extra-wide straps and dual D ring tie downs with velcro for secure transport
- PVC Cover is 2 cm taller. This lets you store more gear inside the tent
- Peak loops allow for hanging of anything from solar panels to laundry from the top of the tent for maximum sun exposure
- Includes Waterproof PVC boot bag to store your shoes
- 100% genuine YKK zippers
- Low-profile gimp reduces dust and debris incursion into the cover zipper
- All windows roll up completely to provide ventilation without requiring spring rods
- Optional 210 Denier oxford polyester ripstop annex
- Comes with a 12-month warranty
Total Weight: 124 lb
Packed Down Dimensions: 56″ (W) x 48″ (L) x 14″ (H)
Set up Dimensions:
- Overall 56″ (W) x 122″ (L) x 52″ (H) folded
- Sleeping area 56″ (W) x 96″ (L) 52″ (H) inner tent
Annex Dimensions: 68″ (1720mm) to 82″ (2100mm) annex height