Eezi- Awn Globe Tracker Roof Top Tent for Trailer
Globe Tracker Roof Top Trailer Tent By Eezi-Awn
Most roof top tents on the market today are not built for trailers. However, Globe Tracker is one of very few roof top tents that is built specifically for trailers. If you are looking for the perfect roof top tent for trailers then without a doubt Eezi-Awn Glove tracker is the right tent for you.
Very Spacious & Comfortable
Globe Tracker is very spacious and can easily accommodate 4 people at once. It comes with a 3-1/4" Thick Hi-Density Foam Mattress Covered in African-Printed Fabric. The mattress is very comfortable and will help you sleep like a baby.
As you can see in the images, Globe Tracker is a 2 level tent. It features an add-on-room with 4 removable wall pannels. The room creates an additional 470 square feet of enclosed space for you to enjoy. Please note that the add-on-room room doesn't with a mattress.
Overlanding is all about that journey and most of the time the journey rough and hard. With that in mind, Eezi-Awn Globe Tracker Roof Top Trailer Tent is built to handle rough use and withstand all kinds of extreme weather conditions.
The construction of this tent features a 420-gram poly-cotton canvas woven with impregnated heavy-duty wax thread. It is also double-stitched throughout with wax-coated cotton thread for maximum durability. Plus, to keep you safe and dry during heavy rainfall -- It also comes with a spring steel PVC rainfly.
Windows & Storage
Globe Tracker comes with 2 large mattress-level windows. They come with a mesh and can be zipped open completely for maximum ventilation inside the tent. The windows also include privacy panels and 2 large window shades.
To make it easy for you to store your essentials -- 4 pockets are included under the windows. Also, this tent is designed in such a way that you can store the mattress inside the tent even when it's closed.
One 700 Denier PVC Tent Cover with Welded Sea, 5-year UV-rating, and Ratchet Straps is provided to store your tent and keep it safe during your journey. It also comes with a bag to store the add-on-room walls.
- 1 External Door with Mesh & Privacy Panels
- Full-Time Tent Peak Ventilation
- Can be set up in under 15 to 20 minutes
- Includes 1 Patented Anodized Aluminum Extension Ladder to help you get in and out of the tent
- Awning Integrated into Roofline
- Vertical Mesh & Privacy Panels Separate Elevated Mattress from Ground-Level Room
- Sleeps 4 People
Additional Construction Details:
- Single-Piece Sleeping Platform
- Dual-Level Enclosed Structure
- Trailer-High Mounting
- Door-Entry Height of 6+ Feet (Ideal for trailers)
- Angled Roofline Provides Same Door Entry Height
- 50/50 Poly-Cotton Ripstop Weave
- 80% Mesh Screen with Trapezoidal Microfiber
- Colorfast Dye
- Heavy-Duty Anodized Aluminum Extrusions
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Polyurethane-Encased Hardwood Panels
- Spring Steel Rainfly & Window Rods
- Nylon Reinforced Clips
- YYK© Zippers
- Elevated PVC Rainfly with Reinforced Rainfly Mounts
- Requires the support of at least 3 load bars
Weight: 165 lbs
- Closed: 3" L x 59" W x 7" H | 2100mm L x 1500mm W x 1850mm H
- Open (Includes Ground-Level Room) : 83" L x 152" W x 118" H | 2100mm L x 3800mm W x 1500mm H
- Ground-Level Room : 83" L x 93" W | 2400mm L x 1500mm W
Why Globe Tracker is the perfect roof top tent for trailers?
Most roof top tents on the market today are primarily designed for cars. Since the height of the trailer is usually much shorter than cars, Most roof top tents will sit too low to the ground. Here are a few problems you will face you use a roof top tent that is designed for a car on your trailer:
- The tent's door height is sacrificed by multiple feet
- Add-on-Room Wall panels will leave material dragging on the ground -- It will shorten the tent's overall life.
- Decreases tent durability
- And much more
The Globe tracker solves all these problems as its extrusions are on an elevated angle (10-degree pitch), not a flat roofline, so that the walk-in door remains at the 6'4" height and the wall panels don't drag. Hence, the tent durability won't decrease and you will get the maximum use out of it.