Sherpa Princeton (2003-2009 4Runner Roof Rack)
Sherpa Princeton comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Made in the USA
Sherpa Princeton Rack is made right here in the United States.
High Weight Capacity
Sherpa Princeton has a High Static Weight Capacity.
All Sherpa Princeton Racks come with 1 Free Gift.
Sherpa Princeton 4th Gen 4Runner Roof Rack
Estimated Lead Time: 3-4 Weeks
With the Sherpa Princeton roof rack, you can carry extra gear on your trips and mount heavy equipment like roof top tent, kayaks, etc, on your 4th generation 4runner. It is currently the best roof rack for a 4th generation 4runner on the market.
The Sherpa Princeton roof rack has everything from a modular design to a no-drill installation technique.
Everything you need is included with the Sherpa Princeton Roof Rack.
✔ 2 Sideplates
✔ 10 Crossbars
✔ 4 Mounting Brackets
✔ 1 Fairing with Edge Trim
✔ Assembly Hardware
✔ 3 Months Subscription to onX Maps
Superior Durability And Strength
Sherpa Princeton is constructed of aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware, making it extremely sturdy and capable of withstanding all your crazy adventures.
Adjustable and Modular
The Sherpa Princeton roof rack is fully adjustable and modular. The number of crossbars you use is entirely up to you. If you have a lot of gear, you can utilize all ten crossbars; otherwise, three or four crossbars may be enough.
High Weight Capacity
The Sherpa Princeton rack has a static weight capacity of 600 lbs and a dynamic weight capacity of 200 lbs. This should be adequate for mounting large pieces of equipment such as roof top tents, kayaks, mountain bikes, and so on.
Roof racks are frequently difficult to install. They take a long time and may necessitate drilling holes in your vehicle's roof.
The Sherpa Princeton roof rack, on the other hand, isn't like that at all. It is easy to install on your 4th gen 4runner and does not require any drilling or adjustments.
The wind fairing on the Sherpa Princeton improves aerodynamics and reduces wind noise.
All Sherpa Princeton crossbars have tie-down points to make it easy to mount your gear.
The Sherpa Princeton includes rubber seals and washers to keep the rack dry and rust-free.
Sherpa Princeton Overview
- Strong and long-lasting - The Princeton 2003 4runner roof rack is built to last and is made of thick aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware.
- Built-in Handles and Tie-Down Points - These enable you to effortlessly secure and access your belongings.
- Great Load Capacity - With a dynamic weight capacity of 200 lbs and a static weight capacity of 600 lbs, attaching large things such as roof top tents, kayaks, paddleboards, and so on will be no issue.
- Wind fairing - Enhances aerodynamics while reducing wind noise.
- Water Resistant Design - To keep the rack dry and rust-free, rubber seals are employed on the rack.
- Easy to Install - Installing this rack is as simple as ABC! It does not require any drilling or modifications.
- Lifetime Warranty - The Princeton roof rack comes with a lifetime warranty, which means that if something fails, we'll replace it.
- Includes four mounting brackets as well as any other equipment needed to install the rack on your 4th gen 4runner.
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
Sherpa Princeton Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||4th Gen 4runner (2003-2009)|
|Crossbar Dimensions||1” X 2” X 47”|
|Overall Dimensions||89” X 47-1/2” X 2.5”|
|Overall Weight||50 lbs|
|Dynamic Load Capacity||300 lbs|
|Static Load Capacity||600 lbs|
|Crossbar Finish Options||Black Anodized / Silver Anodized|
|Rack Finish Options||Black Textured Power Coat / Bare Processed Aluminum|
|Wind Fairing Options||Half Height (Light Bar Cutout) / Full Height (No light bar)|
Sherpa Princeton Installation Manual
Are you looking for step-by-step instructions on how to install the Princeton roof rack on your 4th Gen 2003 4Runner? Then take a look at this installation manual.