The Princeton (2003-2009 4Runner Roof Rack)
Princeton 2003 4Runner Roof Rack (4th Gen) by Sherpa Equipment
Princeton 2003 4Runner Roof Rack Overview
Estimated Lead Time: 6-8 weeks
If you need a full-length roof rack for your 2003 Toyota 4runner, the Sherpa Princeton roof rack is great for you. Having been battle-tested on Colorado terrain, Princeton is one of the most durable roof racks for the 4th generation 4runner on the market today.
2003 Princeton 4runner roof rack comes with over 10 crossbars, 4 mounting brackets, 2 side plates, and 1 fairing with edge trim. It is made of 1/4" thick aircraft-grade aluminum side panels and stainless steel hardware. It is also completely modular, so the quantity of crossbars you use is entirely up to you.
The static weight capacity of Princeton is 600 lbs, and the dynamic weight capacity is 300 lbs. This should be enough to support heavy equipment such as roof top tents, mountain bikes, kayaks, and so on. This roof rack instals easily on your 2003 4runner and does not require any drilling.
Princeton 2003 4Runner Roof Rack Features
- Strong and long-lasting - The Princeton 2003 4runner roof rack is built to last and is made of thick aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware.
- Built-in Handles and Tie-Down Points - These enable you to effortlessly secure and access your belongings.
- Great Load Capacity - With a dynamic weight capacity of 200 lbs and a static weight capacity of 600 lbs, attaching large things such as roof top tents, kayaks, paddleboards, and so on will be no issue.
- Wind fairing - Enhances aerodynamics while reducing wind noise.
- Water Resistant Design - To keep the rack dry and rust-free, rubber seals are employed on the rack.
- Easy to Install - Installing this rack is as simple as ABC! It does not require any drilling or modifications.
- Lifetime Warranty - The Princeton roof rack comes with a lifetime warranty, which means that if something fails, we'll replace it.
- Includes six mounting brackets as well as any other equipment needed to install the rack on your 2003 4runner.
Princeton 2003 4Runner Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||4th Gen 4runner (2003-2009)|
|Crossbar Dimensions||1” X 2” X 47”|
|Overall Dimensions||89” X 47-1/2” X 2.5”|
|Overall Weight||50 lbs|
|Dynamic Load Capacity||300 lbs|
|Static Load Capacity||600 lbs|
|Crossbar Finish Options||Black Anodized / Silver Anodized|
|Rack Finish Options||Black Textured Power Coat / Bare Processed Aluminum|
|Wind Fairing Options||Half Height (Light Bar Cutout) / Full Height (No light bar)|
Princeton 2003 4Runner Roof Rack Installation Manual
Are you looking for step-by-step instructions on how to install the Princeton roof rack on your 4th Gen 2003 4Runner? Then take a look at this installation manual.