Prinsu Subaru Forester Roof Rack (2009-2013)
3rd Gen Subaru Forester Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
2009 Subaru Forester Roof Rack Overview
If you need a full-length roof rack for your 2009 Subaru Forester, then this Prinsu rack is a fantastic choice for you. It is completely modular and adjustable, and it can be mounted on your 2009 Subaru Forester without the need for drilling or alterations.
This Prinsu 2009 Subaru Forester roof rack is made out of two laser cut side rails made of 1/4′′ 5052 aluminum plate and eight aluminum crossbars (1 is meant for mounting light bar and wind fairing). To make it easier to tie down your stuff, all of the crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top.
Because the rack is fully modular, you may use as many crossbars as you wish. If you have a lot of gear, you can utilize all of the crossbars; otherwise, 4-5 crossbars may be enough.
2009 Subaru Forester Roof Rack Features
- Adjustable and modular - The rack can be arranged in any way you wish. You may also choose how many crossbars you want to utilize with the rack.
- Durable Side Rails - The two included laser-cut side rails are made of 3/16′′ 5052 aluminum plates. These side rails strengthen your rack and are made to last a lifetime.
- 8 Aluminum Crossbars - The rack contains 7 crossbars for mounting gear and 1 extra crossbar for fitting wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - All crossbars include a t-slot channel on the top for tying down and firmly mounting your gear.
- Wind Deflector - It improves aerodynamics and lowers wind noise. (An edge trim to reduce noise is also provided.)
- High Weight Capacity - The Prinsu 2009 Subaru Forester Roof Rack features a static weight capacity of 600 pounds and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 pounds. This varies based on the number of crossbars used.
- No Drill Installation - It is very easy to install this rack on your Subaru Forester! It does not need any drilling or alterations.
- Made in the United States
2009 Subaru Forester Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||2009-2013 Subaru Forester|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||81 × 9 × 8 in|
2009 Subaru Forester Roof Rack Installation Manual
Looking for detailed information on installing this roof rack on your 2009 Subaru Forester? Then check out this installation manual.