Subaru Crosstrek Prinsu Roof Rack | 2013-2017
2013-2017 Subaru Crosstrek Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
Prinsu 2013 Subaru Crosstrek Roof Rack Overview
If you are looking for a full-length roof rack for your 2013 Subaru Crosstrek, this Prinsu roof rack is an excellent choice. It is entirely modular and adjustable, and it can be put on your Crosstrek without drilling or alterations.
This Prinsu 2018 Subaru Crosstrek roof rack is made of two laser-cut side rails made of 3/4′′ 5052 aluminium plate and eight aluminium crossbars. All of the crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top to enable you effortlessly fasten your goods.
Because the rack is completely modular, you may use as many crossbars as you like. If you have a lot of gear, you can utilize all of the crossbars; otherwise, 4-5 crossbars may be enough.
Prinsu 2013 Subaru Crosstrek Roof Rack Features
- Modular Design - Because the rack is flexible and modular, you can organize it in any way you like. You can also choose how many crossbars you wish to utilize with the rack.
- Side Rails - The two laser-cut side rails that come with the kit are composed of 3/4′′ 5052 aluminum plates. These side rails provide strength to your rack.
- 8 Aluminum Crossbars - The rack has 7 crossbars for mounting gear and one extra crossbar for installing wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - All crossbars include a t-slot channel on the top for tying down and securely mounting your gear.
- Wind Deflector - Improves aerodynamics while decreasing wind noise.
- Weight Capacity - The static weight capacity of Prinsu's 2013 Subaru Crosstrek Roof Rack is 600 pounds, while the dynamic weight capacity is 300 pounds.
- Easy Installation - No drilling is required to install this rack on your Subaru Crosstrek!
- Made in the United States of America
Prinsu 2013 Subaru Crosstrek Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||2013-2017 Subaru Crosstrek|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||80 × 8 × 8 in|
Prinsu 2013 Subaru Crosstrek Roof Rack Installation Manual
Looking for instructions on installing this roof rack on your 2013 Subaru Crosstrek? Then check out this installation manual.