Prinsu 4th Gen Subaru Forester Roof Rack
2014-2018 Subaru Forester Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
2014 Subaru Forester Roof Rack Overview
This Prinsu roof rack is a great option if you are looking for a full-length roof rack for your 4th gen Subaru Forester. It's entirely modular and adjustable, and it can be installed on your 2014 Subaru Forester without any drilling or modifications.
Two laser-cut side rails made of 1/4′′ 5052 aluminum plate and nine aluminum crossbars are included with this Prinsu 2014 Subaru Forester roof rack (1 crossbar is meant for mounting light bar and wind fairing). All of the crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top to help secure your belongings easily.
You can use as many crossbars as you like because the rack is entirely modular. You can use all of the crossbars if you have a lot of gear; otherwise, 4-5 crossbars may be sufficient.
2014 Subaru Forester Roof Rack Features
- Modular Design - The rack is adjustable and modular, allowing you to organize it in any way you like. You can also select the number of crossbars you want to use with the rack.
- 2 Sturdy Side Rails - The two laser-cut side rails are constructed of 3/16′′ 5052 aluminum plates. These side rails provide strength to your rack and are built to last.
- 9 Aluminum Crossbars - There are eight crossbars on the rack for mounting gear and one additional crossbar for mounting wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - A t-slot channel is included on the top of all crossbars for tying down and firmly installing your gear.
- Includes Wind Deflector - This increases aerodynamics while also reducing wind noise.
- Weight Capacity - Prinsu's 2014 Subaru Forester Roof Rack has a static weight capacity of 600 pounds and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- No Drilling Required - Installing this rack on your 4th gen Subaru Forester is a breeze! No drilling or changes are required.
- Made in United States of America
2014 Subaru Forester Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||2014-2018 4th Gen Subaru Forester|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||81 × 9 × 8 in|