Prinsu Subaru Forester Roof Rack (2019-2022)
2019-2022 Subaru Forester Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
2019 Subaru Forester Roof Rack Overview
If you are looking for a full-length roof rack for your 2019 Subaru Forester, this Prinsu rack is an excellent option. It is totally modular and adjustable, and it can be installed on your 2019 Subaru Forester with no drilling or changes required.
This Prinsu 2019 Subaru Forester roof rack is constructed of two laser cut 1/4′′ 5052 aluminium plate side rails and nine aluminium crossbars (1 is meant for mounting light bar and wind fairing). To make it easy to secure your belongings, all of the crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top.
You can use as many crossbars as you like because the rack is entirely modular. You can use all of the crossbars if you have a lot of stuff; otherwise, 4-5 crossbars may suffice.
2019 Subaru Forester Roof Rack Features
- Adjustable and modular - The rack may be configured as you choose. You may also select how many crossbars to use with the rack.
- Side Rails - The two included laser-cut side rails are made of 3/16′′ 5052 aluminium plates. These side rails will last a lifetime and will add stength to your rack.
- 9 Aluminum Crossbars - The rack has 8 crossbars for attaching gear and 1 additional crossbar for wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - On top of all crossbars is a t-slot channel for tying down and securely securing your goods.
- Wind Deflector - This device enhances aerodynamics and reduces wind noise.
- Weight Capacity - The Prinsu 2019 Subaru Forester Roof Rack has a static weight capacity of 600 pounds and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- No Drill Installation - Installing this roof rack on your Subaru Forester is a breeze! There is no requirement for drilling or adjustments.
- Manufactured in the United States
2019 Subaru Forester Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||2019-2022 Subaru Forester|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||81 × 9 × 8 in|