Prinsu Can Am x3 Roof Rack
Can Am x3 4 Seater Roof Rack by Prinsu
Can Am x3 Roof Rack Overview
If you are looking for a Can Am x3 roof rack, then this Prinsu Roof Rack is perfect for you. It is manufactured from high-quality materials and is strong enough to hold all your gear from MaxTrax, RotoPax, recovery tools, water storage to roof top tents.
Can Am x3 roof rack is made using lightweight aluminum and includes over 7 crossbars and 2 side rails. The rack is completely modular; hence, the number of crossbars you want to use is totally up to you. More the crossbars, the higher the weight capacity.
Prinsu Can Am x3 roof rack is super easy to install. It doesn't require any drilling or modifications. It is compatible with Can-Am Sport Roof MAX, Can-Am Audio Roof MAX, and all Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX models. However, It doesn't fit 2 seat models -- It's only designed for 4 seaters.
Can Am x3 Roof Rack Features
- Modular & Adjustable Design - Can Am x3 roof rack can be configured in any way you wish. You have complete control over how many crossbars you want to use.
- 2 Laser Cut Side Rails -The two included side rails are made of 3/16" 5052 aluminium plate to add strength and durability to the rack.
- 7 Aluminum Crossbars - Prinsu Can Am x3 roof rack includes over 6 crossbars and 1 extra crossbar for adding wind deflectors and lightbars.
- T-slot channels - All of the crossbars have t-slot channels at the top to let you secure your gear and tie-down items.
- Wind deflector and noise-reducing edge trim - Improves aerodynamics and reduces wind noise when traveling at high speeds.
- High weight capacity - Prinsu Can Am x3 Roof Rack can hold heavy gears easily.
- Drill-Free Installation - This rack can be installed without drilling or modifications to your Can Am x3. It mounts directly to factory holes.
- Compatible with 4 Seater Models - Prinsu Can Am x3 Roof Rack is currently compatible with Can-Am Sport Roof MAX, Can-Am Audio Roof MAX, and all Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX models. (Doesn't fit 2 seat models)
- Made in the USA
Can Am x3 Roof Rack Specifications
|Designed for||Can Am x3|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Dimensions||62.5 × 54 × 7 in|
Can Am x3 Roof Rack Installation Manual
Looking for detailed information on how to install the Prinsu Can Am x3 Roof Rack on your vehicle? Then check out this Installation Manual.