Sherpa Fuji Low Profile FJ Cruiser Roof Rack
Sherpa Fuji comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Made in the USA
Sherpa Fuji Rack is made right here in the United States.
High Weight Capacity
Sherpa Fuji has a High Static Weight Capacity.
All Sherpa Fuji Racks come with 1 Free Gift.
Sherpa Fuji FJ Cruiser Roof Rack (2007-2014)
Whether you want to mount a roof top tent or carry around a few extra gears on your FJ Cruiser, the Sherpa Fuji roof rack is the perfect solution for you. It's currently the best FJ Cruiser roof rack on the market.
From high weight capacity to extreme durability, Sherpa Fuji has all the features you want in a roof rack.
Everything you need is included with the Sherpa Fuji Roof Rack.
✔ 2 Sideplates
✔ 8 Crossbars
✔ 6 Mounting Brackets
✔ 1 Fairing with Edge Trim
✔ Assembly Hardware
✔ 3 Months Subscription to onX Maps
Superior Strength And Durability
Made with aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware, Sherpa Fuji is extremely durable and is designed to handle all your adventures like a pro.
Adjustable and Modular
Sherpa Fuji FJ Cruiser roof rack is entirely adjustable and modular. The number of roof racks you want to use is totally up to you. If you have a lot of gear, you can use all the 8 crossbars; otherwise, you might be okay with just 3-4 crossbars.
High Weight Capacity
Sherpa Fuji rack has a static weight capacity of 700 lbs and a dynamic weight capacity of 400 lbs. This should be more than enough to mount heavy items like roof top tents, kayaks, mountain bikes, etc.
Roof racks are often a pain to install. They take a long time and sometimes require you to drill holes in the roof of your vehicle.
However, that's not the case at all with the Sherpa Fuji roof rack. You can install it on your FJ Cruiser without any drilling or modifications to your roof.
Sherpa Fuji includes a wind fairing to help with aerodynamics and decrease wind noise.
All Sherpa Fuji crossbars have tie-down points to make it easy for you to mount your gear.
Sherpa Fuji includes rubber seals and washers to ensure the rack stays dry and rust-free.
Sherpa Fuji Roof Rack Features Overview
- Durable - The Sherpa Fuji roof rack's aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware design has proven to be sturdy and extremely durable.
- Built-in Handles and Tie-Down Points - These make it simple to secure and reach your gear.
- Weight Capacity - Sherpa Fuji's dynamic weight capacity is 400 pounds, and the static weight capacity is about 700 pounds.
- Wind fairing - Increases aerodynamic efficiency while lowering wind noise.
- Rust Free Design - The rack is waterproof and rust-free because it is rubber-sealed.
- Easy to assemble and install - This rack is as simple to put together! No drilling or alterations are necessary.
- Great Warranty - The Sherpa Fuji roof rack has a lifetime warranty, which means we'll replace it if anything goes wrong.
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
Sherpa Fuji Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||FJ Cruiser (2007-2014)|
|Crossbar Dimensions||1”T X 2”W X 50”L|
|Overall Dimensions||89” X 50-1/2” X 2”|
|Overall Weight||47 lbs|
|Dynamic Load Capacity||400 lbs|
|Static Load Capacity||700 lbs|
|Crossbar Finish Options||Black Anodized / Silver Anodized|
|Rack Finish Options||Black Textured Power Coat / Bare Processed Aluminum|
Sherpa Fuji Installation Manual
Looking for detailed instructions on how to install the Sherpa Fuji Roof Rack on your FJ Cruiser? Then check out this installation manual.