Prinsu Landcruiser 100 Roof Rack
1998-2007 Landcruiser 100 Series Roof Rack by Prinsu
Prinsu Landcruiser 100 Roof Rack Overview
This Prinsu roof rack is great if you require a full-length roof rack for your Landcruiser 100 (1998 to 2007). It's completely modular and adjustable, and it won't require any drilling or alterations to fit on your Landcruiser 100.
The Prinsu Landcruiser 100 roof rack includes ten aluminium crossbars and two laser-cut 1/4′′ 5052 aluminium plate side rails (1 is meant for mounting light bar and wind fairing). A t-slot channel is included at the top of each crossbar for simple hard installation and tying down of your goods.
Because the Prinsu Landcruiser 100 roof rack is completely modular, you may use as many crossbars as you like. If you have a lot of items, you can use all of the crossbars; otherwise, 4-5 crossbars should be enough.
Prinsu Landcruiser 100 Roof Rack Features
- Adjustable and modular - The rack is adjustable and modular, allowing you to customize it in any way you choose. You may also select the number of crossbars to utilize with the rack.
- Includes laser-cut side rails - Made of 3/16′′ 5052 aluminium plate are included; these side rails are made to last a lifetime and provide strength to your rack.
- 10 Aluminum Crossbars - Prinsu Landcruiser 100 roof rack includes nine crossbars for mounting cargo and one additional crossbar for mounting wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - A t-slot channel is included on the top of all crossbars to allow you to tie down and hard mount your gear.
- Wind Deflector - Improves aerodynamics and minimises wind noise using this device. (There's also a noise-reduction edge trim.)
- Weight Capacity - The Prinsu Landcruiser 100 Roof Rack can hold 600 pounds in a static position and 300 pounds in a dynamic position. Depending on the number of crossbars utilized, this might change.
- No-drill Installation - No drilling is necessary to install this roof rack on your Landcruiser 100.
- The product was designed and made in the United States of America.
Prinsu Landcruiser 100 Roof Rack Specifications
|Landcruiser 100 (1998-2007)
|2 laser cut side rails
|Side Rails Construction
|3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate
|2″ x 1″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel
|Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars
|1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector
|Static Weight Capacity
|Dynamic Weight Capacity
|80 × 8 × 8 in
Prinsu Landcruiser 100 Roof Rack Installation Manual
Are you looking for step-by-step instructions on how to install this roof rack on your Landcruiser 100? Then take a look at this installation guide.