Prinsu Landcruiser 80 Roof Rack
1990-1997 Landcruiser 80 roof rack by Prinsu Designs
Prinsu Landcruiser 80 Roof Rack Overview
If you need a full-length roof rack for your 1990-1997 Landcruiser 80, this Prinsu roof rack is ideal. It's entirely modular and adjustable, and it will mount on your Landcruiser 80 with no drilling or modifications.
The Prinsu Landcruiser 80 roof rack has two laser-cut 1/4′′ 5052 aluminum plate side rails and nine aluminum crossbars (1 is meant for mounting light bar and wind fairing). All of the crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top for easy hard mounting and tying down of your gear.
You may use as many crossbars as you like since the Landcruiser 80 roof rack is entirely modular. You can use all of the crossbars if you have a lot of stuff; otherwise, 4-5 crossbars may suffice.
Prinsu Landcruiser 80 Roof Rack Features
- Adjustable and modular - The rack can be configured in any way you want. You may also choose how many crossbars you wish to use with the rack.
- Side Rails - Includes two laser-cut side rails made of 3/16′′ 5052 aluminium plate. These side rails add strength to your rack and are built to last a lifetime.
- 9 Aluminum Crossbars - The Prinsu Landcruiser 80 roof rack has 8 crossbars for attaching goods and 1 additional crossbar for wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - All crossbars include a t-slot channel on the top to allow you to tie down and hard attach your gear.
- Wind Deflector - This improves aerodynamics and reduces wind noise. (There's also an edge trim to reduce noise.)
- Weight Capacity - The Prinsu Landcruiser 80 Roof Rack has a static weight capacity of 600 pounds and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 pounds. This may vary depending on the number of crossbars used.
- No-drill Installation - No drilling is required to put this rack on your Landcruiser 80.
- Designed and manufactured in the United States of America.
Prinsu Landcruiser 80 Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||Landcruiser 80 (1990-1997)|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||2″ x 1″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||80 × 8 × 8 in|
Prinsu Landcruiser 80 Roof Rack Installation Manual
Looking for detailed information on installing this roof rack on your Landcruiser 80? Then check out this installation manual.