Sherpa Matterhorn Roof Rack (3rd Gen 4Runner)
Sherpa Matterhorn comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Made in the USA
Sherpa Matterhorn Rack is made right here in the United States.
High Weight Capacity
Sherpa Matterhorn has a High Static Weight Capacity.
All Sherpa Matterhorn Racks come with 1 Free Gift.
Sherpa Matterhorn 3rd Gen 4Runner Roof Rack (1996-2002)
Carry more gear on your adventures and mount any heavy equipment you want on your 3rd gen 4runner with the Sherpa Matterhorn roof rack. It's currently the best 3rd gen 4runner roof rack on the market.
From modular design to a no-drill installation process, the Sherpa Matterhorn roof rack has it all!
Everything you need is included with the Sherpa Matterhorn Roof Rack.
✔ 2 Sideplates
✔ 9 Crossbars
✔ 6 Mounting Brackets
✔ 1 Fairing with Edge Trim
✔ Assembly Hardware
✔ 3 Months Subscription to onX Maps
Superior Durability And Strength
Sherpa Matterhorn is made with aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware to be highly durable and handle all your crazy adventures with ease.
Modular and Adjustable
Sherpa Matterhorn roof rack is completely adjustable and modular. It is entirely up to you how many crossbars you wish to utilize. If you have a lot of gear, you can use all nine crossbars; otherwise, you might be fine with three or four crossbars.
High Weight Capacity
The static weight capacity of the Sherpa Matterhorn rack is 600 lbs, and the dynamic weight capacity is 200 lbs. This should be sufficient for mounting large gear such as roof top tents, kayaks, mountain bikes, and so on.
Roof racks are frequently challenging to install. They take a long time and might require you to make holes in your vehicle's roof.
The Sherpa Matterhorn roof rack, on the other hand, is not at all like that. It is simple to install on your 4runner and requires no drilling or modifications.
The Sherpa Matterhorn features a wind fairing to improve aerodynamics and reduce wind noise.
All Sherpa Matterhorn crossbars contain tie-down points to make mounting your gear simple.
Rubber seals and washers are included in the Sherpa Matterhorn to keep the rack dry and rust-free.
Sherpa Matterhorn Roof Rack Features Overview
- Strong and Durable - Constructed with thick aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware, The Matterhorn roof rack is proven to be durable and dependable.
- Built-in Handles and Tie-Down Points - These allow you to easily secure and reach your gear easily.
- Good Weight Capacity - With a dynamic weight capacity of 200 lbs and a static weight capacity of 600 lbs, mounting heavy items such as roof top tents, kayaks, paddleboards, and so on will be no problem.
- Wind fairing - Improves aerodynamics while minimizing wind noise.
- Water Resistant Design - Rubber seals are used on the rack to keep it dry and rust-free.
- Simple to Install - Installing this rack is as easy as ABC! It does not necessitate any drilling or alterations.
- Lifetime Warranty - Matterhorn roof rack is protected by a lifetime warranty, so if something breaks, we'll replace it.
- Includes six mounting brackets as well as all other necessary equipment to install the rack on your 4runner (does not include track anchor plates).
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
Sherpa Matterhorn Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||3rd Gen 4runner (1996-2002)|
|Crossbar Dimensions||1” X 2” X 43”|
|Overall Dimensions||92” X 43-1/2” X 2”|
|Overall Weight||50 lbs|
|Dynamic Load Capacity||200 lbs|
|Static Load Capacity||600 lbs|
|Crossbar Finish Options||Black Anodized / Silver Anodized|
|Rack Finish Options||Black Textured Power Coat / Bare Processed Aluminum|
|Wind Fairing Options||Half Height (Light Bar Cutout) / Full Height (No light bar)|
Sherpa Matterhorn Installation Manual
Are you looking for detailed information on how to install the Matterhorn roof rack on your 3rd gen 4runner? Then check out this installation manual.