Prinsu Polaris Ranger Roof Rack
Roof Rack for Polaris Ranger Crew 4 Seat by Prinsu
Polaris Ranger Roof Rack Overview
If you need a roof rack for your Polaris Ranger, this Prinsu Roof Rack is excellent. It is made of high-quality materials and is strong enough to accommodate all of your equipment, including MaxTrax, RotoPax, recovery tools, water storage, and roof top tents.
The Prinsu Polaris Ranger roof rack is made of lightweight aluminum and features 8 crossbars and 2 side rails. Because the rack is completely modular, you can use as many crossbars as you wish. The higher the number of crossbars, the higher the weight capability.
The Prinsu Polaris Ranger roof rack is also quite simple to install. Some models may necessitate drilling. It is compatible with Polaris Ranger Crew (4-Seat) 1000, 900, 570, and Diesel models from 2015 to the present. It is usable with or without the roof.
Polaris Ranger Roof Rack Features
- Modular & Adjustable - Polaris Ranger Roof Rack is modular and adjustable, allowing you to configure it in any way you want. You have complete control over the number of crossbars you employ.
- 2 Laser Cut Side Rails - To provide strength and longevity to the rack, the two included side rails are manufactured of 3/16" 5052 aluminium plate.
- 8 Aluminum Crossbars - The Prinsu Polaris Ranger Roof Rack comes with over 7 crossbars as well as 1 extra crossbar for installing wind deflectors and lightbars.
- T-slot channels - At the top of each crossbar are t-slot channels that allow you to fasten and tie-down your gear.
- Wind deflector and noise-reducing edge trim - Improves aerodynamics and decreases wind noise at high speeds.
- High weight capacity - Prinsu Can Am x3 Roof Rack can hold heavy gears easily.
- Compatible with 4 Seater Versions - The Prinsu Polaris Ranger Roof Rack is currently compatible with Ranger Crew (4-Seat) 1000, 900, 570, and Diesel models from 2015 to the present.
- Made in the United States
Polaris Ranger Roof Rack Specifications
|Designed for||Polaris Ranger/td>|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Dimensions||62.5 × 54 × 7 in|
Polaris Ranger Roof Rack Installation Manual
Looking for instructions on installing this roof rack on your Polaris Ranger? Then check out this Installation Manual.