Prinsu 4th Gen Subaru Outback Roof Rack
2010-2014 Subaru Outback Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
Prinsu 4th Gen Subaru Outback Roof Rack Overview
This Prinsu roof rack is an excellent option if you need a full-length roof rack for your 2010-2014 Subaru Outback. It's entirely modular and adjustable, and it fits into the factory mounting holes used for attaching the factory rail system, making it simple to install on your car.
The Prinsu 4th Gen Subaru Outback roof rack has eight black anodized aluminum crossbars, one clear anodized crossbar for mounting a light bar and wind fairing, and two 1/4′′ 5052 aluminium plate laser-cut side rails. Each crossbar has "drop points" that make it simple to mount to your goods.
Because the Prinsu 4th gen Subaru Outback Roof Rack is entirely modular, you can use as many crossbars as you wish. If you have a lot of gear, you can utilize all of the crossbars; otherwise, 4-5 crossbars may be enough.
Prinsu 4th Gen Subaru Outback Roof Rack Features
- Adjustable and modular - You may arrange the rack as you like. You may also choose the number of crossbars to utilize with the rack.
- Side Rails - Two laser-cut side rails made of 3/16′′ 5052 aluminium plate are included. These side rails are made to last a lifetime and provide solidity to your rack.
- 8 Crossbars - The Prinsu 4th Gen Subaru Outback roof rack comes with over 8 black anodized crossbars for mounting goods and 1 extra clear anodized crossbar for mounting wind deflectors and light bars.
- Drop Points - Included on all crossbars to make it easier to reach your belongings.
- Wind Deflector - This improves aerodynamics and reduces wind noise.
- Mounting Instruction - Requires drilling into factory roof and installation of plus nuts
- Great Load Capacity - The Prinsu 4th Gen Subaru Outback Roof Rack has a static load capacity of 600 pounds and a dynamic load capacity of 300 pounds. Depending on how many crossbars you use, this may change.
- Made in the USA
Prinsu 4th Gen Subaru Outback Roof Rack Specifications
|2010-2014 4th Gen Subaru Outback
|2 laser cut side rails
|Side Rails Construction
|3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate
|1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel
|Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars
|1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector
|Static Weight Capacity
|Dynamic Weight Capacity
|81 × 9 × 9 in