Prinsu Chevy Colorado Roof Rack
2015-2022 Chevy Colorado Cab Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
Prinsu Chevy Colorado Roof Rack Overview
The Prinsu Chevy Colorado Cabrack is currently one of the top Chevy Colorado Roof Racks available. It is made of high-quality materials and is capable of transporting heavy objects like roof top tents, kayaks, mountain bikes, and other similar items.
Two laser-cut side rails, six crossbars, and one additional crossbar for mounting wind deflector/light bar are included. You may use as many crossbars as you like because the rack is completely modular and adjustable. If you have a lot of gear, you can use all of the crossbars. Otherwise, 3-4 crossbars could be enough.
In addition, all crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top that allows you to securely mount goods like storage boxes and tie-down items like bags, etc. Simply said, you can't go wrong with this Prinsu roof rack for your Chevy Colorado, especially at this pricing.
Prinsu Chevy Colorado Roof Rack Features
- Modular Design - The rack may be arranged in any way you like, thanks to its modular and adjustable design. You also have complete flexibility over the number of crossbars you choose to use with the roof rack.
- 2 Laser Cut Side Rails - The two included side rails are made of 3/16′ 5052 aluminum plate and provide the rack with strength and longevity.
- 7 Aluminum Crossbars - There are over 6 crossbars for gear and 1 additional crossbar for wind deflectors and lightbars on the rack.
- T-slot channels - At the top of each crossbar is a t-slot channel where you can attach your gear and atie down stuff.
- Wind Deflector - Enhances aerodynamics and decreases wind noise.
- Good Weight Capacity - On average, The Prinsu Chevy Colorado Roof Rack has a static weight capacity of 600 lbs and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Easy Installation - While drilling is necessary for this Prinsu Chevy Colorado roof rack, the installation process is still relatively simple and can be accomplished in within an hour or two.
- Made in the United States of America
Prinsu Chevy Colorado Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||2015-2022 Chevy Colorado|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||80 × 8 × 8 in|
Prinsu Chevy Colorado Roof Rack Installation Manual
Looking for detailed information on installing this roof rack on your Chevy Colorado? Then check out this installation manual.