Prinsu Ford Ranger Supercrew Roof Rack
Ford Ranger Supercrew Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
Prinsu Ford Ranger Supercrew Roof Rack Overview
The Prinsu Ford Ranger Supercrew Roof Rack is currently one of the top Ford Ranger Supercrew Racks on the market. It is made of high-quality materials and is robust enough to transport heavy objects such as roof top tents, kayaks, mountain bikes, and other similar items.
It contains two laser-cut side rails, six crossbars, and one additional crossbar for attaching a wind deflector/light bar. Because the rack is completely modular and adaptable, you may use as many crossbars as you like. If you have a lot of gear, you can use all of the crossbars. Otherwise, 3-4 crossbars may enough.
Furthermore, all crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top to securely install goods like storage boxes and tie-down things like bags, etc. Simply said, you can't go wrong with this Prinsu roof rack for your Ford Ranger Supercrew at this pricing.
Prinsu Ford Ranger Supercrew Roof Rack Features
- Modular and Adjustable - The rack can be arranged in any way you like. Furthermore, you have complete control over the number of crossbars you choose to use with the roof rack.
- 2 Laser Cut Side Rails -The two included side rails are made of 3/16' 5052 aluminum plate to offer the rack strength and longevity.
- 7 Aluminum Crossbars - There are over 6 crossbars for gear and 1 extra crossbar for mounting wind deflectors and lightbars to the rack.
- T-slot channels - At the top of each crossbar is a t-slot channel where you may attach your gear and tie-down items.
- Wind deflector - Enhances aerodynamics and minimizes wind noise while driving at high speeds.
- Great weight capacity - The weight capacity of the rack varies based on the number of crossbars utilized, but on average, it has a static weight capacity of 600 lbs and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Prinsu Ford Ranger Supercrew Roof Rack Specifications
|Designed for||Ford Ranger Supercrew|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||2″ x 1″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||66 × 9 × 9 in|
Prinsu Ford Ranger Supercrew Roof Rack Installation Manual
More information on installing this Prinsu roof rack on your Ford Ranger Supercrew can be found in this Installation Manual.