Prinsu Gx460 Roof Rack (2010-2022)
2010-2022 Lexus GX460 Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
Prinsu GX460 Roof Rack Overview
If you need a full-length roof rack for your GX460, this Prinsu roof rack is perfect for you. It is totally modular and adjustable, and it will not require any drilling or modifications to install on your GX460.
Nine aluminum crossbars and two laser-cut 1/4′′ 5052 aluminum plate side rails are included with the Prinsu GX460 roof rack (1 is meant for mounting light bar and wind fairing). Each crossbar has drop-points at the top for easy mounting and tying down of your gear.
You may use as many crossbars as you like since the Prinsu GX460 roof rack is totally modular. You can utilize all of the crossbars if you have a lot of gear; otherwise, 4-5 crossbars should be enough.
Prinsu GX460 Roof Rack Features
- Adjustable and modular - Because the rack is adjustable and modular, you may configure it in any way you choose. You may also choose how many crossbars to use with the rack.
- Includes laser-cut side rails made of 3/16′′ 5052 aluminium plate - These side rails are built to last a lifetime and provide robustness to your rack.hese side rails are built to last a lifetime and provide robustness to your rack.
- 9 Aluminum Crossbars - The Prinsu GX460 roof rack has nine crossbars for cargo and one additional crossbar for wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - All crossbars include a t-slot channel on the top to allow you to tie down and hard attach your gear.
- Wind Deflector - Improves aerodynamics and reduces wind noise.
- Weight Capacity - The Prinsu GX460 Roof Rack has a static weight capacity of 600 pounds and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 pounds. This is more than enough to install heavy gear like roof top tents etc.
- No-drill Installation - There is no need for drilling to install this roof rack on your GX460.
- Designed and manufactured in the United States of America.
Prinsu GX460 Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||Lexus GX460 (2010-2022)|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||2″ x 1″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||80 × 8 × 8 in|
Prinsu GX460 Roof Rack Installation Manual
Do you need step-by-step instructions for installing this roof rack on your GX460? Then check out this installation tutorial.