Prinsu Landcruiser 200 Roof Rack
2007-2021 Landcruiser 200 Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
Prinsu Landcruiser 200 Roof Rack Overview
If you need a full-length roof rack for your Landcruiser 200, this Prinsu roof rack is perfect. It is modular and adjustable, and it will not require any drilling or modifications to fit on your Landcruiser 200.
Ten aluminum crossbars and two laser-cut 1/4′′ 5052 aluminum plate side rails are included with the Prinsu Landcruiser 200 roof rack (1 crossbar is meant for mounting light bar and wind fairing). Each crossbar has a t-slot channel at the top for easy hard mounting and tying down of your gear.
As this rack is completely modular, The number of crossbars you use is totally up to you. You can utilize all of the crossbars if you have a lot of gear; otherwise, 4-5 crossbars should be enough.
Prinsu Landcruiser 200 Roof Rack Features
- Adjustable and modular - Because the rack is adjustable and modular, you may configure it in any way you choose. You can also choose how many crossbars to use with the rack.
- Side Rails - Includes laser-cut side rails made of 3/16′′ 5052 aluminum plate; these side rails are built to last a lifetime and provide robustness to your rack.
- 10 Aluminum Crossbars - The Prinsu Landcruiser 200 roof rack has nine crossbars for cargo and one additional crossbar for mounting wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - All crossbars include a t-slot channel on the top to allow you to tie down and hard attach your gear.
- Wind Deflector - This gadget improves aerodynamics and reduces wind noise. (There's also an edge trim for noise reduction.)
- Weight Capacity - The Prinsu Landcruiser 200 Roof Rack has a static weight capacity of 600 pounds and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 pounds. This may vary depending on the number of crossbars used.
- No-drill Installation - There is no need for drilling to install this roof rack on your Landcruiser 200.
- Manufactured in the United States of America.
Prinsu Landcruiser 200 Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||Landcruiser 200 (2007-2021)|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||2″ x 1″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||80 × 8 × 8 in|