Prinsu Lexus LX600 Roof Rack
2022-2023 Lexus LX600 Roof Rack by Prinsu
Prinsu Lexus Roof Rack Overview
If you are looking for a roof rack for your 2022-2023 LX600 Prinsu SUV, then check this rack out!
Featuring a lightweight aluminum construction in a black satin finish powder coat, this Prinsu roof rack is extremely durable.
Plus, it has a jaw-popping static weight capacity of 1,000 lbs, and a dynamic weight capacity is 500 lbs, which is hard to beat on any rack on any vehicle.
Prinsu Lexus LX600 Roof Rack Features
- Durable Construction - Constructed with high grade aluminum, this roof rack is built to last a lifetime.
- High Weight Capacity - The Prinsu Roof Rack has a static weight capacity of 1,000 lbs, and a dynamic capacity of 500 lbs. That's about as good as it gets in the roof rack world.
- Easy Installation - While drilling is required for this Lexus Prinsu roof rack, the installation method is straightforward and can be completed within an hour or two. It mounts to the factory roof rails.
- Crossbars - High strength aluminum 6063.
- Modular Design - Use the crossbars where and as you like.
- Made in the United States
- Lifetime Warranty
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
Lexus LX600 Prinsu Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||2022-2023 Lexus LX600|
|Material||All Aluminum construction|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
|Static Weight Capacity||1,000 lbs|
|Other additional info||
3/16” Aluminum 5052 H32 Side Rails
Mounts to factory roof rails
|Powder Coat||Powder Coat Black|
Lexus LX600 Prinsu Roof Rack Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How much weight can my Prinsu Rack hold?
A: Prinsu Racks are designed with functionality in mind. This rack has an industry-leading 500-pound dynamic load capacity and 1,000-pound static load capacity. This is more than enough for a large rooftop tent, as well as lots of other add-ons (like awnings, annexes, bikes, kayaks, you name it.
Q: How much wind noise does the Prinsu Rack generate?
A: Prinsu Racks are designed to be the most aerodynamic and low-profile racks out there. When properly installed the added noise to your vehicle will be almost undetectable.
Q: What kind of accessories can I mount to my Prinsu Rack?
A: Prinsu uses a custom-designed crossbar with one-of-a-kind drop-in points that make mounting accessories a breeze. Besides the mounts that Prinsu manufactures, the rack is also compatible with most other roof rack-mounted products. A few of the most popular accessories that are mounted to Prinsu Racks are rooftop tents, recovery boards, light bars, and fuel/water storage.