Prinsu Toyota Rav4 Roof Rack
4th & 5th Gen Rav4 Prinsu Roof Rack
Toyota Rav4 2014-2023 Roof Rack Overview
The Prinsu Rav4 Roof Rack is one of the top aftermarket Rav4 roof racks on the market right now. Made of the highest-grade materials, it's ready for whatever you throw at (or on) it.
In fact, this rack has a jaw-dropping 500-pound dynamic weight capacity, and 1,000-pound static weight capacity. That's the top of the line.
Because the rack is completely modular, the number of crossbars you use is entirely up to you. You can use all of the crossbars if you have a lot of stuff. Or, 3-4 crossbars could be enough.
Plus, the rack has a noise-reducing trim to keep your ride as quiet as possible.
Rav4 Prinsu Roof Rack Features
- Adjustable & Modular - You may set up the rack in any way you like. You also have total control over how many crossbars you choose to employ with the roof rack.
- Includes 2 Laser cut side rails - Made using 3/16′′ 5052 aluminum plate. These side rails add extra strength to your rack and are as tough as they come.
- 8 Aluminum Crossbars - 7 crossbars for cargo and 1 extra crossbar for adding wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - All of the crossbars include a t-slot channel on top to let you tie down and hard mount your gear.
- Includes Wind deflector - This helps with aerodynamics and prevents wind noise. Noise reducing edge trim is also included.
- Good weight capacity - The Rav4 Prinsu Roof Rack has a static weight capacity of 1,000 lbs and a dynamic weight capacity of 500 lbs. This might change depending on the number of crossbars you choose to use.
Requires drilling Installation - While installation is required for the rack on your Rav4, the installation method is still pretty straightforward and can be completed within an hour or two.
- Lifetime Warranty - This bad boy will outlive you.
- Made in the United States
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
Rav4 Prinsu Roof Rack Specifications
4th and 5th Gen Toyota Rav4 Roof Rack
******DISCLAIMER*** This rack will not work on any Rav 4 models equipped with a panoramic sunroof.
|2 laser cut side rails
|Side Rails Construction
|3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate
|2″ x 1″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel
|Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars
|1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector
|Static Weight Capacity
|Dynamic Weight Capacity
|4th Gen Rack Weight
|5th Gen Rack Weight
|95 × 9 × 8 in
Rav4 Prinsu Roof Rack Installation Manual
The installation process for both the 4th and 5th gen Rav4 Prinsu roof racks is the same. If you want to know the exact process, then please check out this installation manual.