Prinsu Roof Rack for Rav4
4th & 5th gen Prinsu Roof Rack with No Drill Installation
Rav4 Prinsu Roof Rack Overview
The Rav4 Prinsu Roof Rack is one of the top aftermarket Rav4 roof racks on the market right now. It is made of high-quality materials and is strong enough to hold heavy items such as roof top tents, kayaks, mountain bikes, and other similar items.
While you can get this rack for both 4th and 5th gen Rav4, It cannot be used with Rav4's with the panoramic sunroof. The installation process is pretty simple and doesn't require any drilling or modifications to your Rav4.
The Rav4 Prinsu roof rack comes with over 2 laser-cut side rails, 7 crossbars, and 1 extra crossbar for installing a wind deflector/light bar. Because the rack is completely modular, the number of crossbars you utilize is entirely up to you. You can use all of the crossbars if you have a lot of stuff. Otherwise, 3-4 crossbars could be enough.
Rav4 Prinsu Roof Rack Features
- Adjustable & Modular - You may set up the rack in any way you like. You also have total control over how many crossbars you choose to employ with roof rack.
- Includes 2 Laser cut side rails - Made using 3/16′′ 5052 aluminum plate. These side rails add extra strength to your rack add are as tough as they come.
- 8 Aluminum Crossbars - Over 7 crossbars for cargo and 1 extra crossbar for adding wind deflectors and light bars come with the rack.
- T-slot channels - All of the crossbars include a t-slot channel on top to let you tie down and hard mount your gear.
- Includes Wind deflector - This helps with aerodynamics and prevents wind noise. (Noise reduce edge trim is also included)
- Good weight capacity - Rav4 Prinsu Roof Rack has a static weight capacity of 600 lbs and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 lbs. This might change depending on the number of crossbars you choose to use.
- No drill Installation - Installing this rack on your Rav4 is a breeze! It requires no drilling or modifications.
- Made in the United States
Rav4 Prinsu Roof Rack Specifications
|Available for||4th and 5th Gen Toyota Rav4 Roof Rack|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||2″ x 1″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|4th Gen Rack Weight||47 lbs|
|5th Gen Rack Weight||46 lbs|
|Dimensions||81 × 9 × 8.45 in|
Rav4 Prinsu Roof Rack Installation Manual
The installation process for both 4th and 5th gen Rav4 Prinsu roof racks is the same. If you know want to know the exact process, then please check out this installation manual.