Crewmax Tundra Prinsu Roof Rack (2007-2021)
Prinsu Roof Rack for Toyota Tundra Crewmax (2007-2021)
Tundra Prinsu Roof Rack Overview
Crewmax Tundra Prinsu Roof Rack is one of the best tundra cab racks currently on the market. It is made with high-quality materials and is tough enough to carry heavy gear like roof top tents, kayaks, mountain bikes, etc.
It includes over 2 laser cut side rails, 6 crossbars, and 1 additional crossbar for mounting wind deflector/light bar. As the rack is completely modular and adjustable, it's totally up to you how many crossbars you want to use. If you have a lot of gear, then you can use all the crossbars. Else, you might be fine using 3-4 crossbars.
Also, All crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top to make it easy for you to hard mount gear like storage boxes and tie-down stuff like bags, etc. To put it simply, For the price, you cannot go wrong buying this Prinsu roof rack for your Tundra.
Tundra Prinsu Roof Rack Features
- Modular & Adjustable Design - You can configure the rack however you want to. Plus, You have complete control over the number of crossbars you want to use with the roof rack.
- 2 Laser Cut Side Rails -The two included side rails are made using a 3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate to add extra strength and durability to the rack.
- 7 Aluminum Crossbars - The rack comes with over 6 crossbars for cargo purposes and 1 additional crossbar for mounting wind deflectors and lightbars.
- T-slot channels - All the crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top to make it easy for you to secure your gear and tie-down stuff.
- Includes Wind deflector and noise reducing edge trim - This helps with aerodynamics and prevents wind noise when traveling at high speeds.
- Great weight capacity - While the rack's weight capacity depends on the number of crossbars you use; On average, It has a static weight capacity of 600 lbs and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Easy Installation - While this Tundra Prinsu roof rack does require drilling, The installation process is still relatively simple and can be done in under an hour or two.
- Made in the USA
Tundra Prinsu Roof Rack Specifications
|2nd Gen Toyota Tundra Crewmax (2007-2021)
|Side Rails Construction
|3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate
|2″ x 1″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel
|Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars
|1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector
|Static Weight Capacity
|Dynamic Weight Capacity
|80 × 8 × 8 in
Tundra Prinsu Roof Rack Installation Manual
If you are looking for detailed information on installing this Prinsu roof rack on your Tundra, check out this Installation Manual.