Prinsu Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack
2005-2022 Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
Prinsu Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack Overview
If you require a full-length roof rack for your Tacoma Access Cab, this Prinsu rack is an excellent option. It is totally modular and adaptable, and it fits any Toyota Tacoma Access Cab from 2005 to 2022.
This Prinsu Tacoma Access Cab roof rack is constructed of two laser cut 1/4′′ 5052 aluminum plate side rails and five aluminium crossbars (1 is meant for mounting light bar and wind fairing). To make it easy to secure your belongings, all of the crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top.
You can use as many crossbars as you like because the rack is entirely modular. You can use all of the crossbars if you have a lot of gear; otherwise, 2-3 crossbars may suffice.
Prinsu Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack Features
- Adjustable and modular - The rack can be configured as you choose. You can also select how many crossbars to use with the rack.
- Side Rails - The two included laser-cut side rails are made of 3/16′′ 5052 aluminium plates. These side rails will last a lifetime and extra strength to your rack.
- 6 Aluminum Crossbars - The rack has 5 crossbars for attaching gear and 1 additional crossbar for wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - On top of all crossbars is a t-slot channel for tying down and securely securing your goods.
- Includes Wind Deflector - This device enhances aerodynamics and reduces wind noise.
- Great Weight Capacity - The Prinsu Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack has a static weight capacity of 600 pounds and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- Simple Installation - Even though this roof rack on your Tacoma Access Cab does require drilling -- It is fairly simple and easy.
- Manufactured in the United States
Prinsu Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||2005-2022 Tacoma Access Cab|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||80 × 8 × 8 in|
Prinsu Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack Installation Manual
If you are looking for detailed information on installing this roof rack on your Tacoma Access Cab, check out this installation manual.