Prinsu Tundra Double Cab Roof Rack
2007-2021 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
Tundra Double Cab Roof Rack Overview
If you are looking for a full-length roof rack for your Toyota Tundra Double Cab, then this Prinsu roof rack is perfect for you. It is made of high-quality materials and is capable of transporting heavy objects like roof top tents, kayaks, mountain bikes, etc.
This rack includes two laser-cut side rails, six crossbars, and one additional crossbar for mounting wind deflector/light bar. As it features a modular and adjustable design, You can use as many crossbars as you like.
In addition, all crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top that allows you to securely mount gear like storage boxes and tie-down items like bags, etc. Simply said, you can't go wrong with this Prinsu roof rack for your Tundra Double Cab at this pricing.
Tundra Double Cab Roof Rack Features
- Modular and Adjustable - The can may be arranged in any way you like, thanks to its modular and adjustable design. You also have complete flexibility over the number of crossbars you choose to use with the rack.
- 2 Laser Cut Side Rails - The two included side rails are made of a 3/16' 5052 aluminum plate and provide the rack with strength and longevity.
- 7 Aluminum Crossbars - There are over 6 crossbars for mounting gear and 1 extra crossbar for adding wind deflectors and lightbars to the rack.
- T-slot channels - At the top of each crossbar is a t-slot channel where you can attach your gear and tie-down stuff.
- Wind deflector - Enhances aerodynamics and decreases wind noise.
- Great weight capacity - The weight capacity of the rack varies based on the number of crossbars utilized, but on average, it has a static weight capacity of 600 lbs and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 lbs.
Drilling Installation Required - While installation is required for the rack on your Tundra Double Cab, the installation method is still pretty straightforward and can be completed in within an hour or two.
- Made in the USA
Tundra Double Cab Roof Rack Specifications
|Designed for||2007-2021 Toyota Tundra Double Cab|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||2″ x 1″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||80 × 8 × 8 in|
Tundra Double Cab Roof Rack Installation Manual
Looking for detailed information on installing this roof rack on your Tundra Double Cab? Then check out this Installation Manual.