Roam ARC 180 Awning
Roam 180 Awning Overview
Roam's ARC 180 Awning is a PREMIUM 180-degree freestanding awning that offers 99 sq ft of coverage. It is available for both the driver and passenger side.
The body material is made with high-grade materials to ensure the awning can withstand all your adventures.
Even though you don't have to use them, Roam ARC has nested support poles. They come in handy to keep the awning sturdy in windy conditions.
Setting up and taking down Roam 180 Awning is as easy as ABC. It hardly 60 seconds.
Roam 180 Awning Features
- Custom Extrusions - Designed and engineered fully by ROAM to limit twist and sag in metal components when the awning is open and free standings
- Nested Awning Legs - Each awning arm has an internally stored swiveling leg for extra stability. The leg includes a pointed foot to secure the leg as well as a stake point for added security
- Durable Body Construction - Body fabric is made using a custom 4-layer water-resistant laminated ripstop sailcloth that is durable and waterproof
- Webbing Guylines - Heavy-duty webbing guylines with metal cinch buckles create a secure and simple method for staking your awing out in severe weather
- Covers 99 sq ft - Roam ARC covers 99 sq ft of area when fully opened.
- Effortless Setup - You can setup and takedown Roam ARC in less than 30-60 seconds.
Roam ARC 180 Awning Specifications
|Coverage||99 sq ft|
|Body Material||Recycled 4-layer water-resistant laminated ripstop sailcloth|
|Closed Dimensions||6.5" W x 90" L x 7.5" H|
|Open Dimensions||21" W x 7" L|
|Setup Time||30-60 seconds|
|Hardware||Mounting L-Bracket and hardware included|
|Warranty||2-Year manufacturers/craftsmanship warranty|