Sherpa Crestone Roof Rack for 4runner
Crestone 5th Gen 4Runner Roof Rack by Sherpa Equipment Co
Sherpa Crestone Roof Rack Overview
Estimated Lead Time: 3-4 weeks
If you are looking for a full-length 5th gen 4runner roof rack, then Sherpa Crestone is perfect for you. Made using ¼” thick aircraft-grade aluminum side panels and stainless steel hardware, It is as tough as they come.
Sherpa Crestone 4runner roof rack comes with over 9 crossbars, 6 mounting brackets, 2 side plates, and 1 fairing with edge trim. It has a static weight capacity of 700 lbs and a total dynamic load capacity of 300 lbs. This should be sufficient for mounting items such as roof top tents, kayaks, storage boxes, mountain bikes, and so on.
Installing the Sherpa Crestone roof rack on your 4Runner is as simple as ABC. It requires no drilling or modifications to your vehicle. Plus, All the tools required for installation is included with the rack.
Sherpa Crestone Features
- Long-lasting and Durable - The Sherpa Crestone 4runner roof rack is constructed of thick aircraft-grade 6061 aluminium and stainless steel hardware to make sure it can handle all your adventures like a pro.
- Built-in Handles and Tie-Down Points - These help you secure and reach your gear quickly and easily.
- Large Load Capacity - With a dynamic weight capacity of 300 lbs and a static weight capacity of 700 lbs, mounting large items like roof top tents, kayaks, paddleboards, and other such items will be no problem.
- Wind Fairing - Improves aerodynamics while at the same time minimizing wind noise.
- Water Resistant Design - Rubber seals are used on the rack to keep it dry and rust-free.
- Easy to Install & Assemble - Putting this rack together and installing it on your 4runner is as easy as ABC! It doesn't necessitate any drilling or alterations.
- Lifetime Warranty - The Crestone roof rack comes with a lifetime warranty, which means that if anything goes wrong, we will fix it for free.
Sherpa Crestone Specifications
|Made for||5th Gen 4runner (2010-2022)|
|Crossbar Dimensions||1” X 2” X 47”|
|Overall Dimensions||95” X 47-1/2” X 2.5”|
|Overall Weight||50 lbs|
|Dynamic Load Capacity||300 lbs|
|Static Load Capacity||700 lbs|
|Crossbar Finish Options||Black Anodized / Silver Anodized|
|Rack Finish Options||Black Textured Power Coat / Bare Processed Aluminum|
|Wind Fairing Options||Half Height (Light Bar Cutout) / Full Height (No light bar)|
Sherpa Crestone Installation Manual
Looking for detailed instructions on how to install the Sherpa Crestone roof rack on your 5th Gen 4Runner? Then glance over this installation manual.