Sherpa Grand Teton Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Roof Rack
Sherpa Grand Teton Toyota Tacoma Roof Rack
Grand Teton Tacoma Double Cab Rack Overview
If you're searching for a full-length roof rack for your 2005-2023 Tacoma Double Cab, the Sherpa Grand Teton is a great option. It includes stainless steel hardware and 1/4" thick aircraft-grade aluminum side panels to keep your goods safe and secure at all times.
The Sherpa Grand Teton Tacoma Double Cab Roof Rack comes with over 7 crossbars, 6 mounting brackets, 2 side plates, and 1 fairing with edge trim. The rack's dynamic weight capacity is at 400 pounds, while its static weight capacity is 700 pounds.
Installing the Sherpa Grand Teton Tacoma Double Cab roof rack is straightforward and simple. You don't need to do any drilling or modifications. Plus, all the hardware required for installation is provided with the purchase.
Grand Teton Tacoma Double Cab Roof Rack Features
- Durable Construction - The Sherpa Grand Teton Tacoma Double Cab Roof Rack is very durable, thanks to its aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum construction.
- Built-in handles and tie-down - Makes it simple to secure and retrieve your gear.
- High Weight Capacity - Sherpa Grand Teton has a dynamic weight capacity of 400 pounds and a static weight capacity of 700 pounds.
- Wind fairing - Improves aerodynamics and lowers wind noise.
- Rust-Resistant Design - Rubber seals on the rack keeps it dry and rust-free.
- No Drilling Required - No drilling or modifications are required to install this roof rack on your Tacoma Double Cab.
- Lifetime Warranty
Sherpa Grand Teton Dimensions and Specifications
|Made for||Toyota Tacoma Double Cab (2005-2023)|
|Crossbar Dimensions||1” X 2” X 48”|
|Overall Dimensions||63” X 48.5” X 2.5”|
|Overall Weight||45 lbs|
|Dynamic Load Capacity||400 lbs|
|Static Load Capacity||700 lbs|
|Crossbar Finish Options||Black Anodized / Silver Anodized|
|Rack Finish Options||Black Textured Powder Coat / Bare Processed Aluminum|
|Wind Fairing Options||Half Height (For Single Row Light Bar) / Full Height (No Light Bar)|
Sherpa Grand Teton Tacoma Double Cab Rack Installation
Looking for detailed information on installing this roof rack on your Tacoma Double Cab? Then check out this installation manual.