Sherpa La Sal Roof Rack (1990-1997 80 Series Land Cruiser)
Sherpa's La Sal comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Made in the USA
Sherpa's La Sal Rack is made right here in the United States.
High Weight Capacity
The La Sal has a high weight capacity.
All Sherpa La Sal Racks come with 1 Free Gift.
Sherpa La Sal Roof Rack (1990-1997 LC80)
This full-length roof rack, for the 1990-1997 80 Series Land Cruiser, expands on Sherpa's lineup of tried and true rack systems. Sherpa's racks are some of the toughest on the market and are designed to get your gear to the places that matter the most.
Explore more and worry less with the industry-leading 1/4” thick aircraft-grade aluminum side panels and 3/16" steel gutter mounts.
Secure your gear by bolting into one of the 10 crossbars or by strapping it directly to the side plates. This rack is “drill-free” and requires zero modification to your vehicle.
From modular design to a no-drill installation process, the Sherpa La Sal roof rack has it all!
Everything you need is included with the Sherpa The La Sal Roof Rack.
✔ 2 Sideplates
✔ 10 Crossbars
✔ 8 Gutter Mounts
✔ 1 Fairing with Edge Trim
✔ Assembly Hardware
✔ 3 Months Subscription to onX Maps
Superior Durability And Strength
Sherpa's La Sal is made with aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware to be highly durable and handle all your crazy adventures with ease.
Modular and Adjustable
Sherpa's La Sal roof rack is completely adjustable and modular. It is entirely up to you how many crossbars you wish to utilize. If you have a lot of gear, you can use all ten crossbars. Or, you might be fine with just three or four crossbars.
High Weight Capacity
The static weight capacity of the Sherpa La Sal rack is 700 lbs, and the dynamic weight capacity is 300 lbs. This is sufficient for mounting large gear such as roof top tents, kayaks, mountain bikes, and so on.
Roof racks are frequently challenging to install. They take a long time and might require you to make holes in your vehicle's roof.
The Sherpa La Sal roof rack, on the other hand, is not at all like that. It is simple to install on your land cruiser and requires no drilling or modifications.
The Sherpa La Sal features a wind fairing to improve aerodynamics and reduce wind noise.
All Sherpa La Sal crossbars contain tie-down points to make mounting your gear simple.
Rubber seals and washers are included in the Sherpa La Sal to keep the rack dry and rust-free.
Sherpa The La Sal Roof Rack Features Overview
- Strong and Durable - Constructed with thick aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware, The The La Sal roof rack is proven to be durable and dependable.
- Built-in Handles and Tie-Down Points - These allow you to easily secure and reach your gear easily.
- Good Weight Capacity - With a dynamic weight capacity of 300 lbs and a static weight capacity of 700 lbs, mounting heavy items such as roof top tents, kayaks, paddleboards, and so on will be no problem.
- Wind fairing - Improves aerodynamics while minimizing wind noise.
- Water Resistant Design - Rubber seals are used on the rack to keep it dry and rust-free.
- Simple to Install - Installing this rack is as easy as ABC! It does not necessitate any drilling or alterations.
- Lifetime Warranty - The La Sal roof rack is protected by a lifetime warranty, so if something breaks, we'll replace it.
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
The La Sal Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||1990-1997 80 Series Land Cruiser|
|Crossbar Dimensions||10" x52"|
|Overall Dimensions||92” x 52.5” x 2”|
|Overall Weight||60 lbs|
|Dynamic Load Capacity||300 lbs|
|Static Load Capacity||700 lbs|
|Crossbar Finish Options||Black Anodized / Silver Anodized|
|Rack Finish Options||Black Textured Power Coat / Bare Processed Aluminum|
|Wind Fairing Options||Half Height (Light Bar Cutout) / Full Height (No light bar)|