Sherpa Little Bear Roof Rack for Toyota Tundra
Sherpa Little Bear comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Made in the USA
Sherpa Little Bear Rack is made right here in the United States.
High Weight Capacity
Sherpa Little Bear has a High Weight Capacity.
All Sherpa Little Bear Racks come with 1 Free Gift.
Sherpa Little Bear Roof Rack for 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
Sherpa Little Bear Overview
If you are looking for a full-length 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra Double Cab roof rack, then Sherpa Little Bear is perfect for you. Made using ¼” thick aircraft-grade aluminum side panels and stainless steel hardware, it is as tough as they come.
Sherpa Little Bear Toyota Tundra roof rack comes with 7 crossbars, 4 mounting brackets, 2 side plates, and 1 fairing with edge trim.
Plus, it has a static weight capacity of 600 lbs and a total dynamic load capacity of 300 lbs. This is sufficient for mounting items such as roof top tents, kayaks, storage boxes, mountain bikes, and so on.
Everything you need is included with the Sherpa Little Bear Roof Rack.
✔ 2 Sideplates
✔ 7 Crossbars
✔ 4 Mounting Brackets & Rivet Attachments
✔ 1 Fairing with Edge Trim
✔ Assembly Hardware
✔ 3 Months Subscription to onX Maps
Superior Durability And Strength
Sherpa Little Bear is made with aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware to be highly durable and handle all your crazy adventures with ease.
Modular and Adjustable
Sherpa's Little Bear roof rack is completely adjustable and modular. It is entirely up to you how many crossbars you wish to use. If you have a lot of gear, you can use all seven crossbars. Or, you might be fine with just three or four crossbars.
High Weight Capacity
The static weight capacity of the Sherpa Little Bear rack is 600 lbs, and the dynamic weight capacity is 300 lbs. This is sufficient for mounting large gear such as roof top tents, kayaks, mountain bikes, and so on.
THIS RACK REQUIRES DRILLING AND INSTALLATION OF RIVETS. PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED. See more in the installation guide.
The Sherpa Little Bear features a wind fairing to improve aerodynamics and reduce wind noise.
All Sherpa Little Bear crossbars contain tie-down points to make mounting your gear simple.
Rubber seals and washers are included in the Sherpa Little Bear to keep the rack dry and rust-free.
Sherpa Little Bear Roof Rack Features Overview
- Strong and Durable - Constructed with thick aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware, The Little Bear roof rack is proven to be durable and dependable.
- Built-in Handles and Tie-Down Points - These allow you to easily secure and reach your gear easily.
- Good Weight Capacity - With a dynamic weight capacity of 300 lbs and a static weight capacity of 600 lbs, mounting heavy items such as roof top tents, kayaks, paddleboards, and so on will be no problem.
- Wind fairing - Improves aerodynamics while minimizing wind noise.
- Water Resistant Design - Rubber seals are used on the rack to keep it dry and rust-free.
- Lifetime Warranty - The Little Bear roof rack is protected by a lifetime warranty, so if something breaks, we'll replace it.
Note: Does NOT include topper rack. This rack is only for the cab of the truck.
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
Sherpa Little Bear Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||2007-2021 Toyota Tundra Double Cab|
|Crossbar Dimensions||7" x 53"|
59” x 53.5” x 2.5”
|Overall Weight||50 lbs|
|Dynamic Load Capacity||300 lbs|
|Static Load Capacity||600 lbs|
|Crossbar Finish Options||Black Anodized / Silver Anodized|
|Rack Finish Options||Black Textured Power Coat / Bare Processed Aluminum|
|Wind Fairing Options||Half Height (Light Bar Cutout) / Full Height (No light bar)|