Sherpa Stratus Roof Rack
Sherpa 2019-2023 Ford Ranger Supercrew Camper Roof Rack
Sherpa Stratus Overview
The Sherpa Stratus is a premium roof rack designed for 2019-2023 Ford Ranger Supercrew models with a Camper installed.
It has 4 crossbars, four 1/4” mounting feet and rivet attachments, two adjustable pressure mounts, and the choice between our half and full fairings.
The Sherpa Stratus has a static weight capacity of 500 lbs and a dynamic weight capacity of 200 lbs.
Sherpa Stratus Features
- Long-lasting and sturdy - The Sherpa Stratus roof rack is built with thick, durable aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware.
- Handles and tie-down points - Allow you to quickly secure and access your gear.
- Weight Capacity - Sherpa Stratus roof rack has a dynamic weight capacity of 200 lbs and a static weight capacity of 500 lbs.
- Wind fairing - Improves aerodynamics while reducing wind noise.
- Waterproof Design - The rack's rubber seals keep it dry and rust-free.
- Simple to Install - Installing Sherpa Stratus is pretty easy . But it does require drilling to install the rivet attachments.
- It comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Sherpa Stratus Specifications
|Ford Ranger Supercrew w/ Camper (2019-2023)
|6" x 48"
|Dynamic Load Capacity
|Static Load Capacity
|Rack Finish Options
|Black Textured Power Coat / Bare Processed Aluminum
|Wind Fairing Options
|Half Height (For Single Row Light Bar) / Full Height (No Light Bar)
Sherpa Stratus Installation Video
Looking to install the Sherpa Stratus roof rack on your Ford Ranger Supercrew with Camper? Check out the installation video.