Sherpa Sunlight Roof Rack for Jeep Gladiator JT
Sherpa's Sunlight comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Made in the USA
The Sherpa Sunlight rack is made right here in the United States.
The Sunlight uses Aircraft-Grade Aluminum.
All Sherpa Sunlight Racks come with 1 Free Gift.
Sherpa Sunlight Roof Rack for Jeep Gladiator JL
Sherpa Sunlight Overview
Carry more gear on your adventures and mount any heavy equipment you want on your 2020-2023 Jeep Gladiator JT with the Sherpa Sunlight roof rack.
This modular roof rack expands Sherpa's strong racks to another Jeep model. You can explore more and worry less with Sherpa's 1/4” thick aircraft-grade aluminum side panels and 3/16" steel gutter mounts.
Plus, this rack is two separate sections, allowing you to remove the Freedom Top and still have a rack on the rear portion of the top. Even better, this rack is “drill-free” and requires zero modification to your vehicle.
From modular design to a no-drill installation process, the Sherpa Sunlight roof rack has it all!
Everything you need is included with the Sherpa Sunlight Roof Rack.
✔ 4 Sideplates
✔ 8 Crossbars
✔ 8 Gutter Mounts
✔ 1 Fairing with Edge Trim
✔ Assembly Hardware
✔ 3 Months Subscription to onX Maps
Superior Durability And Strength
Sherpa's Sunlight is made with aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware to be highly durable and handle all your crazy adventures with ease.
Modular and Adjustable
The Sherpa Sunlight roof rack is completely adjustable and modular. It is entirely up to you how many crossbars you wish to use. If you have a lot of gear, you can use all eight crossbars. Or, you might need just three or four crossbars.
The static weight capacity of the Sherpa Sunlight rack is 300 lbs, and the dynamic weight capacity is 150 lbs. This is sufficient for mounting small roof top tents, as well as kayaks, mountain bikes, and so on.
Roof racks are frequently challenging to install. They take a long time and might require you to make holes in your vehicle's roof.
The Sunlight roof rack, on the other hand, is not at all like that. It is simple to install on your Jeep Gladiator and requires no drilling or modifications.
The Sunlight features a wind fairing to improve aerodynamics and reduce wind noise.
All Sherpa Sunlight crossbars contain tie-down points to make mounting your gear simple.
Rubber seals and washers are included in the Sherpa Sunlight to keep the rack dry and rust-free.
Sherpa Sunlight Roof Rack Features Overview
- Strong and Durable - Constructed with thick aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware, the Sunlight roof rack is proven to be durable and dependable.
- Built-in Handles and Tie-Down Points - These allow you to easily secure and reach your gear easily.
- Weight Capacity - With a dynamic weight capacity of 150 lbs and a static weight capacity of 300 lbs, mounting items such as small roof top tents, kayaks, paddleboards, and so on will be no problem.
- Wind fairing - Improves aerodynamics while minimizing wind noise.
- Water Resistant Design - Rubber seals are used on the rack to keep it dry and rust-free.
- Simple to Install - Installing this rack is as easy as ABC! It does not require any drilling or alterations.
- Lifetime Warranty - The Sunlight roof rack is protected by a lifetime warranty, so if something breaks, we'll replace it.
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
Sherpa Sunlight Roof Rack Specifications
|2020-2023 Jeep Gladiator JT
|8" x 56"
|66" x 56.5” x 2”
|Dynamic Load Capacity
|Static Load Capacity
|Crossbar Finish Options
|Black Anodized / Silver Anodized
|Rack Finish Options
|Black Textured Power Coat / Bare Processed Aluminum
|Wind Fairing Options
|Half Height (Light Bar Cutout) / Full Height (No light bar)