Prinsu Subaru Ascent Roof Rack
2019-2022 Subaru Ascent Roof Rack by Prinsu
Subaru Ascent Roof Rack Overview
If you're searching for a full-length roof rack for your 2019-2022 Subaru Ascent, this Prinsu roof rack is a perfect choice. It's fully modular and adjustable, plus it mounts into the factory mounting holes that are used with the mounting of the factory rail system to make it easy for you to install it on your vehicle.
The Prinsu Subaru Ascent roof rack has nine aluminium black anodized crossbars, one clear anodized crossbar for mounting light bar and wind fairing, and two laser-cut side rails made of 1/4′′ 5052 aluminum plate. Each crossbar includes “drop points" which makes it very easy to access your gear.
As the Prinsu Subaru Ascent Roof Rack is completely modular, The number of crossbars you want to use is totally up to you. You can use all of the crossbars if you have a lot of gear; otherwise, 4-5 crossbars may be sufficient.
Subaru Ascent Roof Rack Features
- Adjustable and modular - You may organize the rack in any manner you choose. You may also select how many crossbars you wish to use with the rack.
- Side Rails - Included are two laser-cut side rails made of 3/16′′ 5052 aluminum plate. These side rails add strength to your rack and are built to last a lifetime.
- Durable Crossbars - Over 9 black anodized crossbars for mounting gear and 1 additional clear anodized crossbar for wind deflectors and light bars are included in the Prinsu Subaru Ascent roof rack.
- Drop Points - All crossbars include drop points to make it easy for you to access your gear.
- Wind deflector - This aids aerodynamics while also reducing wind noise. (A noise-reducing edge trim is also included.)
- Great Load Capacity - The Prinsu Subaru Ascent Roof Rack offers a 600-pound static load capacity and a 300-pound dynamic load capacity. This may alter depending on how many crossbars you utilize.
Installation Requires Drilling -While installation is required for the rack on your Subaru Ascent, the installation method is still pretty straightforward and can be completed in within an hour or two.
- Designed and manufactured in the United States of America
Subaru Ascent Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||2019-2022 Subaru Ascent|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||2″ x 1″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Dimensions||80 × 8 × 8 in|
Subaru Ascent Roof Rack Installation Manual
Looking for detailed information on installing this roof rack on your Subaru Ascent? Then check out this Installation Manual.