Prinsu Subaru Outback Roof Rack (2020+)
2020+ Subaru Outback Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
2020 Subaru Outback Roof Rack Overview
If you are looking for a full-length roof rack for your 2020+ Subaru Outback, this Prinsu roof rack is great. It's completely modular and adjustable, and it fits directly onto the factory mounting holes, making installation a breeze.
Seven black anodized aluminum crossbars, one clear anodized crossbar for installing a light bar and wind fairing, and two 5052 aluminum plate laser-cut side rails make up the Prinsu 2020 Subaru Outback roof rack. Each crossbar contains "drop points" that make mounting your gear easy.
You can use as many crossbars as you want with the Prinsu 2020 Subaru Outback Roof Rack because it is completely modular. You can use all of the crossbars if you have a lot of gear; otherwise, 4-5 crossbars may be sufficient.
2020 Subaru Outback Roof Rack Features
- Adjustable and modular - The rack can be arranged in any way you like. You can also choose how many crossbars you want to use with the rack.
- Side Rails - Included are two laser-cut side rails made of 5052 aluminum plate. These side rails are built to last a lifetime and give your rack stability.
- 8 Crossbars - The Prinsu 2020 Subaru Outback roof rack has over 7 black anodized crossbars for mounting cargo and 1 additional clear anodized crossbar for adding wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - Makes it easy for you to tie-down and mount your gear.
- Wind Deflector - Improves aerodynamics and minimizes wind noise.
- Great Load Capacity - The Prinsu 2020 Subaru Outback Roof Rack has a static weight capacity of 600 pounds and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 pounds. This may alter depending on how many crossbars you utilize.
- Easy Installation - This roof rack can be installed on your Subaru Outback without drilling.
- Made in the United States of America
2020 Subaru Outback Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||2020+ Subaru Outback|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||81 × 9 × 9 in|
2020 Subaru Outback Roof Rack Installation Manual
Looking for a detailed guide on installing this roof rack on your Subaru Outback? Then check out this installation manual.