Sherpa - The Grizzly (2022-2023 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Roof Rack)
Sherpa's Grizzly comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Made in the USA
Sherpa's Grizzly Rack is made right here in the United States.
High Weight Capacity
Sherpa's Grizzly has a high weight capacity.
All Sherpa Grizzly Racks come with a free gift.
The Grizzly Roof Rack from Sherpa (2022-2023 Toyota Tundra CrewMax)
This full-length aluminum roof rack, for the 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra CrewMax, expands on Sherpa's lineup of tried and true rack systems.
Sherpa's racks are some of the toughest on the market and are designed to get your gear to the places that matter the most.
Explore more and worry less with Sherpa's industry-leading ¼” thick aircraft-grade aluminum side panels and stainless steel hardware.
Secure your gear by bolting into one of the 7 extrusion crossbars or by strapping it directly to the side plates.
Everything you need is included with the Sherpa's Grizzly Roof Rack.
✔ 2 Sideplates
✔ 7 Crossbars
✔ 4 Mounting Brackets & Rivet Attachments
✔ 1 Fairing with Edge Trim
✔ Assembly Hardware
✔ 3 Months Subscription to onX Maps
Superior Durability And Strength
Sherpa's Grizzly is made with aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware to be highly durable and handle all your crazy adventures with ease.
Modular and Adjustable
The Grizzly roof rack from Sherpa is completely adjustable and modular. It is entirely up to you how many crossbars you wish to utilize. If you have a lot of gear, you can use all seven crossbars. Or, you might be fine with three or four crossbars.
High Weight Capacity
The static weight capacity of the The Grizzly rack is 600 lbs, and the dynamic weight capacity is 300 lbs. This will be sufficient for mounting large gear such as roof top tents, kayaks, mountain bikes, and so on.
THIS RACK REQUIRES DRILLING AND INSTALLATION OF RIVETS. PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED. See the installation guide to learn more.
The Sherpa Toyota Tundra CrewMax roof rack (The Grizzly) features a wind fairing to improve aerodynamics and reduce wind noise.
All Sherpa Grizzly crossbars contain tie-down points to make mounting your gear simple.
Rubber seals and washers are included in the Sherpa Grizzly to keep the rack dry and rust-free.
The Grizzly Roof Rack Features Overview
- Strong and Durable - Constructed with thick aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware, The Grizzly roof rack is proven to be durable and dependable.
- Built-in Handles and Tie-Down Points - These allow you to easily secure and reach your gear easily.
- Good Weight Capacity - With a dynamic weight capacity of 300 lbs and a static weight capacity of 600 lbs, mounting heavy items such as roof top tents, kayaks, paddleboards, and so on will be no problem.
- Wind fairing - Improves aerodynamics while minimizing wind noise.
- Water Resistant Design - Rubber seals are used on the rack to keep it dry and rust-free.
- Lifetime Warranty - The Grizzly roof rack is protected by a lifetime warranty, so if something breaks, we'll replace it.
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
Sherpa Grizzly Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||2022-2023 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Roof Rack|
|Crossbar Dimensions||7" x 53"|
71.5” x 53.5” x 2.5”
|Overall Weight||50 lbs|
|Dynamic Load Capacity||300 lbs|
|Static Load Capacity||600 lbs|
|Crossbar Finish Options||Black Anodized / Silver Anodized|
|Rack Finish Options||Black Textured Power Coat / Bare Processed Aluminum|
|Wind Fairing Options||Half Height (Light Bar Cutout) / Full Height (No light bar)|