Sherpa Toyota Sequoia Roof Rack
The Belford 1st Gen Sequoia Roof Rack (2001-2007)
Belford Toyota Sequoia Roof Rack Overview
Sherpa Equipment's Belford is one of very few aftermarket roof racks available for 1st gen Toyota Sequoia. Made using ¼” thick aircraft-grade aluminum side rails and stainless steel hardware, It is the toughest Toyota Sequoia roof rack on the market today.
Belford is a full-length roof rack that comes with over 9 crossbars and 2 side rails. It has a static weight capacity of 600 lbs and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 lbs which is more than enough to mount to heavy gear like roof top tents, mountain bikes, etc.
Installing Sherpa Belford roof rack on your Toyota Sequoia is as simple as ABC. It's doesn't require any drilling or modifications to your vehicle at all.
To put it simply, For the price, Belford is the best Sequoia roof rack out there.
Belford Toyota Sequoia Roof Rack Features
- Tough & Durable - Made with ¼” thick aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware, Belford is as tough as they come.
- Highly Customizable - You can customize everything from Rack Finish, Crossbar finish to Wind Fairing height.
- Water Resistant Design - The rack uses rubber seals instead of large silicon globs to stay dry at all times and avoid rust.
- Built-in Handles & Tie-down points - The integrated handles and tie-down points make it easy to access and secure your gear.
- Wind Fairing - This helps with aerodynamics and prevents wind noise. (Noise reduce edge trim is also included)
- High Weight Capacity - Belford sequoia rack comes with a dynamic weight capacity of 300 lbs and a static weight capacity of 600 lbs to ensure you won't have any issues mounting heavy gear.
- No Drill Installation - Installing this rack is super easy! It doesn't require any drilling or modifications.
- Made in the USA - Sherpa Equipment manufactures all Toyota Sequoia Roof Rack right here in Colorado.
- Lifetime Warranty - Belford rack comes with a lifetime warranty, so you don't have to worry about breaking something.
- Includes mounting brackets and other required hardware for assembly
Belford Toyota Sequoia Roof Rack Specifications
|1st Gen Toyota Sequoia Roof Rack (2001-2007)
|Dynamic Weight Capacity
|Static Weight Capacity
|Crossbar Finish Options
|Black Anodized / Silver Anodized
|Rack Finish Options
|Black Textured Power Coat / Bare Processed Aluminum
|Wind Fairing Options
|Half Height (Light Bar Cutout) / Full Height (No light bar)
|101”l X 49.5”w X 2.5”t*
Belford Toyota Sequoia Roof Rack Installation Manual
Like we mentioned before, Installing Sherpa Belford Toyota Sequoia Roof Rack is super simple. If you want to know more about the exact process, then please check out this installation manual.
Toyota Sequoia Roof Rack FAQ
Can I use my sunroof after installing the rack?
Yes, the Belford sequoia rack doesn't block the sunroof, and hence you won't have any issues using it.
Do I have to use all the 9 crossbars?
No, Belford is an entirely modular rack. You can use as many crossbars as you want.
Can it hold any roof top tent?
Yes, It can support any roof top tent on the market today.
Does it make a wind whistling noise?
Nope. The integrated wind fairing ensures that doesn't happen.