Prinsu Tacoma Double Cab Roof Rack (1st Gen)
1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
Prinsu Tacoma Double Cab Roof Rack Overview
This Prinsu rack is the perfect choice if you are looking for a full-length roof rack for your Tacoma Double Cab. Its Fits all Toyota Tacoma Double Cabs from 1995 to 2004. Plus, it is entirely modular and adjustable.
Two 1/4′′ 5052 laser cut aluminum plate side rails and seven aluminium crossbars make up this Prinsu Tacoma Double Cab roof rack (1 crossbar is meant for mounting light bar and wind fairing). All of the crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top to make it simple to secure your goods.
Because the rack is completely modular, you may use as many crossbars as you wish. If you have a lot of gear, you can utilise all of the crossbars; if not, you can just use 2-3 crossbars.
Prinsu Tacoma Double Cab Roof Rack Features
- Modular Design - The rack is adjustable and modular, allowing you to tailor it to your specific needs. The number of crossbars that go with the rack is also up to you.
- Side Rails - Laser-cut side rails made of 3/16′′ 5052 aluminum plates are designed to be highly durable and provide additional strength to the rack.
- 7 Crossbars - The rack includes seven aluminum crossbars, six for mounting gear and one for wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - A t-slot channel is located on top of each crossbar to make it easy to tie down and secure your cargo.
- Wind Deflector - Improved aerodynamics and reduces wind noise.
- Weight Capacity - Static weight capacity is 600 pounds, and the dynamic weight capacity is 300 pounds for the Prinsu Tacoma Double Cab Roof Rack.
- Requires Drilling Installation - While installation is required for the rack on your Tacoma Double Cab, the installation method is still pretty straightforward and can be completed in within an hour or two.
- Made in the United States of America
Prinsu Tacoma Double Cab Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||1995-2004 Tacoma Double Cab|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||80 × 8 × 8 in|
Prinsu Tacoma Double Cab Roof Rack Installation Manual
Looking for information on installing this roof rack on your Tacoma Double Cab? Then check out this installation manual.