Tuff Stuff Elite Roof Top Tent
Elite 5 Person Roof Top Tent by Tuff Stuff 4X4
Tuff Stuff Elite Overview
There are very few rooftop tents that can sleep 5 people, and Tuff Stuff Elite is one of them. It also includes a large annex room that can easily sleep anywhere up to 4 people. So in total, You can fit anywhere up to 8-9 people in this tent.
The body of Tuff Stuff Elite features a 280G Cotton/Poly Rip-Stop waterproof fabric and a 420D oxford polyurethane-coated rainfly to keep you safe and comfortable even in bad weather conditions. The base of the tent is also insulated to keep the cold out.
As for the mattress, Elite includes two 2.75 inches thick mattresses that are pretty comfortable to sleep on. They are a total of 6 windows in the tent; all of them have a privacy/mesh screen to keep the mosquitoes from entering inside and disturbing your sleep at night.
As for the annex room, It is about 113 x 90 inches in size and features 420D Oxford side walls & 1000D PVC floor.
Tuff Stuff Elite Features
- Sleeps 5 People - Elite is large enough to sleep five people comfortably.
- Includes Annex - Tuff Stuff Elite includes an annex that is large enough to sleep 4 people.
- All-Weather Construction - Made with waterproof body fabric and a premium rainfly, Tuff Stuff Elite is designed to keep you safe in all weather conditions.
- Includes 2 Mattress - Tuff Stuff Elite comes with two 2.75 inch mattress that is very comfortable to sleep on.
- Under tent storage hammock - makes it easy to store your extra gear.
- Includes 2 retractable ladders - for getting in and out of the tent.
- Travel cover - Keeps your tent clean and secure during the journey.
- Includes Shoe bag - for storing footwear.
- Includes all required installation hardware
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
Tuff Stuff Elite Specifications
|Sleeping Capacity||5 People|
|Open dimensions||79 x 96 x 52 inches|
|Closed dimensions||79 x 48 x 16 inches|
|Mattress||77 x 96 inches|
|Body Material||280G Cotton/Poly Rip-Stop|
|Rainfly Material||420D polyester Oxford, PU coated, waterproof rating to 3000MM, UV50+ Protected|
|Doors and Windows||Solid panel & insect-free breathable mesh|
|Zippers||YKK with custom para-cord pulls (reduces annoying dinging in wind)|
|Ladder||7.5' Telescoping (1 button operation)|
|Upper Frame||5/8" (16MM) Aluminum poles|
|Installation hardware||T-304 stainless steel nuts/bolts/3mm plates, fits up to a 3" wide crossbar|
|Tent Floow||Aluminum honeycomb (for weight reduction)|
|Travel Cover||1000D Black PVC waterproof|
|Shoe Bag||Included w/ bottom mesh to allow water/sand to fall out|
|Annex Walls||420D Oxford side walls|
|Annex Floor||1000D PVC floor|
Tuff Stuff Elite Installation Manual
Looking for detailed instructions on installing Tuff Stuff Elite on your roof rack? Then check out this installation manual below.