Tuff Stuff Ranger Roof Top Tent
Sleeps 3 People
The Tuff Stuff Ranger is large enough to sleep 3 people.
Extreme Weather Protection
The Tuff Stuff Ranger roof top tent is built for all weather conditions.
Fits Most Vehicles
The Tuff Stuff Ranger can be mounted on almost all cars and trucks.
One gift is included with each Tuff Stuff Ranger
Tuff Stuff Ranger 3 Person Tent Overview
The Tuff Stuff Overland Ranger roof top tent is perfect for those looking for an affordable 3 person roof top tent.
And now, the Ranger roof top tent is 10" bigger than the original Ranger tent footprint!
Add the optional annex room and get even more space for storage, people, or pets.
And like all other Tuff Stuff Overland roof top tents, the Ranger roof top tent is built for extreme weather.
Tuff Stuff Ranger Features
- Sleeps 3 People - The Tuff Stuff Ranger can comfortably sleep 3 people.
- Bad Weather Protection - Made with a 280 G Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop body and a 420D Polyester/Oxford PU coated rainfly, the Ranger is designed to keep you safe and comfortable in all weather conditions.
- Thick Mattress - The built-in 2.75-inch mattress will make your next overlanding adventure as comfortable as possible.
- Sliding Ladder - The Ranger's ladder makes it easy to get in and out of the tent.
- Storage Hammock - A storage hammock can be mounted inside or outside of the Ranger 3 person tent, making it easy to store your extra gear.
- Quick setup - You can set up and take down the Ranger roof top tent in under 10-15 minutes.
- Travel Cover - Heavy duty PVC keeps your tent clean and secure during your Tuff Stuff Ranger overland adventures.
- Includes all required installation hardware
Tuff Stuff Ranger Annex Room (Optional)
The Tuff Stuff Ranger roof top tent has an option for you to add an annex room to it.
Measuring 96 x 96 inches, it's perfect for dogs, storing gear, or using it as a changing room.
The Tuff Stuff Ranger annex room comes with 420D Polyester/Oxford walls and has taped seams.
It also includes a 1000D PVC floor and is designed to instantly shed water during rainfall.
Tuff Stuff Ranger FAQ
Will the Tuff Stuff Ranger fit on my vehicle?
Yes, the Tuff Stuff Ranger is designed to fit almost all off-road cars and trucks.
What do I need to get this roof top tent installed on my car or truck?
To mount the Tuff Stuff Ranger on your vehicle, you'll need a roof rack or a bed rack that has cross bars (running from one side of the vehicle to the other) and that can handle the weight of the tent.
Are roof top tents too heavy?
With the right roof rack, you can mount almost any tent to almost any vehicle. Simply check the dynamic weight capacity of your roof rack and compare it to the weight of the tent. As long as the roof rack can handle the weight, you're good to go. You do not need to worry about the weight with people inside, as that's a static weight capacity which is much, much higher.
How much does the Ranger roof top tent weigh?
The Tuff Stuff Ranger weighs 164 pounds.
How long does it take to open and close the Tuff Stuff Ranger?
The Ranger Roof Top Tent can be set up and taken down in under 10-15 minutes.
How many people can sleep in the Ranger roof top tent?
The Tuff Stuff Ranger can comfortably sleep 3 people.
Is it safe to sleep in a roof top tent?
Roof top tents like the Ranger Roof Top Tent are actually safer to sleep in than ground tents. They elevate you off the ground, away from animals, critters, and water. The tents are also securely fastened to the car, so you don't have to worry about being up higher.
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
Tuff Stuff Ranger Specifications
|Sleeping Capacity||3 People|
|Open dimensions||65L x 96W x 52H inches|
|Open dimensions w/Overhang||65L x 132W x 52H inches|
|Closed dimensions||65L x 48W x 15H inches|
|Mattress||65L x 92.5W x 2.75H inches|
|Weight Capacity||800 Lbs|
|Body Material||280 G Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop|
|Rainfly Material||420D Polyester/Oxford PU coated|
|Floor Material||1" thick Aluminum & fiberglass|
|Zippers||YKK with custom para-cord pulls|
|Windows||3 window openings w/ mesh screens & window rods|
|Tubular Frame||1" diameter Aluminum|
|Installation||Brackets fit crossbars up to 3.25" wide|
|Mounting rails||26.5" apart|
|Travel Cover||1000D Black PVC waterproof|
|Mounting hardware||Stainless steel|
|Annex Material||420D Oxford side walls|
|Annex Floor||1000D PVC floor|
Tuff Stuff Ranger Instruction and Installation Manual
Looking for detailed information on installing Tuff Stuff Ranger on your roof rack? Then check out this installation manual below.
Read on for Tuff Stuff Ranger roof top tent reviews.