Tuff Stuff Ranger Roof Top Tent
Ranger Roof Top Tent by Tuff Stuff Overland
Tuff Stuff Ranger Overview
Tuff Stuff Ranger is a 65" roof top tent made with 280g poly/cotton rip-stop body fabric that can comfortably sleep up to 3 people. It features durable body construction and comes with a premium rainfly to keep you safe and comfortable even in inclement weather.
Tuff Stuff Overland Ranger comes with a 2.75-inch thick mattress to make your stay in the woods as pleasant as possible. Furthermore, all of the windows have mesh screens for privacy and to prevent mosquitoes from entering your tent at night and disrupting your sleep.
Setting up and taking down Tuff Stuff Ranger is as simple and easy as ABC. You can do it in under 10-15 minutes without any help. Plus, all the hardware required for installing it on your roof rack is provided with the purchase.
Tuff Stuff Ranger Features
- Sleeps 3 People - Tuff Stuff Ranger is spacious enough to sleep 3 people comfortably.
- Bad Weather Protection - Made with a 280 G Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop body and a 420D Polyester/Oxford PU coated rainfly, Ranger is designed to keep you safe and comfortable even in bad weather conditions.
- Thick Mattress - The built-in 2.75-inch mattress will make your sleep in the woods as comfortable as possible.
- Storage Hammock - This makes it easy to store your extra gear. It can be mounted either inside or outside of the tent.
- Easy setup and takedown - Setting up and taking down Tuff Stuff Ranger is super easy and hardly takes 10-15 minutes.
- PVC Travel Cover - This helps to keep your tent secure and clean during the journey.
- Includes Shoe Bag, Sliding Ladder and Mesh Screen for Windows
Tuff Stuff Ranger Annex Room Overview
If you need extra room, Tuff Stuff Ranger has an option for you to add an annex room to it. It measures 96 x 96 inches and is perfect for dogs, storing gear, or using it as a changing room.
Made with 420D Oxford side walls, The annex room has a built-in 1000D PVC floor and is super easy to install. It also has taped seams to prevent moisture from leaching in through the seams.
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
Tuff Stuff Ranger Specifications
|Sleeping Capacity||3 People|
|Open dimensions||65L x 96W x 52H inches|
|Open dimensions w/Overhang||65L x 132W x 52H inches|
|Closed dimensions||65L x 48W x 15H inches|
|Mattress||65L x 92.5W x 2.75H inches|
|Weight Capacity||800 Lbs|
|Body Material||280 G Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop|
|Rainfly Material||420D Polyester/Oxford PU coated|
|Floor Material||1" thick Aluminum & fiberglass|
|Zippers||YKK with custom para-cord pulls|
|Windows||3 window openings w/ mesh screens & window rods|
|Tubular Frame||1" diameter Aluminum|
|Installation||Brackets fit crossbars up to 3.25" wide|
|Mounting rails||32.5" apart|
|Travel Cover||1000D Black PVC waterproof|
|Mounting hardware||Stainless steel|
|Annex Material||420D Oxford side walls|
|Annex Floor||1000D PVC floor|
Tuff Stuff Ranger Installation Manual
- Installing this roof top tent on your roof rack takes around 1-2 hours.
- Annex room zips on after the tent has been installed.
- All essential gear (including tools) required to install it on roof racks is supplied (using the custom extruded aluminium channel system).
- The tent should be mounted at the height of 76′′-78′′ above the ground to enable for the ladder to stretch and the annex to droop to the ground.
For detailed instructions on installing Tuff Stuff Ranger on your roof rack, please refer to the owner's manual below.