Tuff Stuff Stealth Aluminum Roof Top Tent
Sleeps 2-3 People
The Tuff Stuff Stealth is large enough to sleep 2-3 people.
Extreme Weather Protection
The Tuff Stuff Stealth Roof Top Tent is built for all weather conditions.
Fits Most Vehicles
The Tuff Stuff Stealth tent can be mounted on almost all cars and trucks.
One gift is included with the Tuff Stuff Stealth tent.
Tuff Stuff Stealth Roof Top Tent Overview
The Tuff Stuff Stealth Aluminum Hard Shell Roof Top Tent sleeps 2-3 people and was built to last.
Take the Stealth on any adventure in any weather.
Camp in all four seasons, drive under low-hanging branches, or bump a rocky ledge - Mother Nature has nothing on the aluminum shell.
From ultra-fast setup to extreme weather protection and durable materials, the Tuff Stuff Stealth roof top tent has it all!
Tuff Stuff Stealth Features and Benefits
Everything you need is included with the Tuff Stuff Stealth:
✔ A rugged, aluminum hard-shell, four-season tent with room for 2-3 people
✔ Built-in skylight for star gazing
✔ Ultra-fast setup time (under 2 minutes)
✔ 87" by 71" mattress (bigger than a king-sized bed)
✔ Manufactured from high-quality 280G poly-cotton windproof fabric
✔ Heavy-duty YKK zippers with custom para-cord pulls
✔ Includes a 210D poly-oxford rainfly
✔ 3 windows with awnings and mesh screens for excellent ventilation and views
✔ Built-in internal and external LED light strips
✔ Designed to open to the passenger side only
✔ All aluminum frame, ladder, and roof rack mounts
✔ All necessary hardware for complete installation (including tools)
✔ 3 Months Free Subscription to onX Maps
Tuff Stuff Stealth All-Weather Protection
The Tuff Stuff Stealth roof top tent is made of rugged, waterproof-coated, 280g poly cotton ripstop fabric that can withstand and protect you from any weather conditions.
It also has a 5000mm 210D Polyester/Oxford PU coated rainfly to keep water out of your tent during a heavy storm.
Annex Room (Optional)
If you are looking for extra room for hanging out, changing clothes, putting dog beds, etc., then the Tuff Stuff Stealth has an option for you to add an Annex Room.
The Tuff Stuff Stealth Annex Room comes with 600D Polyester/Oxford walls and is coated for better heat retention and privacy while inside.
It also includes a 1000D PVC floor and is designed to instantly shed water during rainfall.
Mesh Screen Windows
All Tuff Stuff Stealth windows come with mesh screens to keep the mosquitos out at night.
The Tuff Stuff Stealth Tent Includes LED lights to make it easy for you to light up the tent at night.
The Stealth tent comes with a 7.5" Telescoping Ladder, making it easy to climb into and out of the tent.
Tuff Stuff Stealth FAQ
Will the Tuff Stuff Stealth fit on my vehicle?
Yes, the Tuff Stuff Stealth is designed to fit almost all off-road cars and trucks.
What do I need to get this roof top tent installed on my car or truck?
To mount the Tuff Stuff Stealth on your vehicle, you'll need a roof rack or a bed rack that has cross bars (running from one side of the vehicle to the other) and that can handle the weight of the tent.
Are roof top tents too heavy?
With the right roof rack, you can mount almost any tent to almost any vehicle. Simply check the dynamic weight capacity of your roof rack and compare it to the weight of the tent. As long as the roof rack can handle the weight, you're good to go. You do not need to worry about the weight with people inside, as that's a static weight capacity which is much, much higher.
How much does the Stealth roof top tent weigh?
The Tuff Stuff Stealth weighs 221 pounds.
How long does it take to open and close the Tuff Stuff Stealth?
The Stealth Roof Top Tent can be set up and taken down in under 2 minutes.
How many people can sleep in the Stealth roof top tent?
The Tuff Stuff Stealth can comfortably sleep 2-3 people.
Is it safe to sleep in a roof top tent?
Roof top tents like the Tuff Stuff Stealth Roof Top Tent are actually safer to sleep in than ground tents. They elevate you off the ground, away from animals, critters, and water. The tents are also securely fastened to the car, so you don't have to worry about being up higher.
Are hard shell roof top tents worth it?
We think all roof top tents are worth it! Hard shell roof top tents are heavier duty than soft shell tents. They provide extra protection from weather and generally last a few years longer than soft shell tents. But don't just take our word for it, read below for Tuff Stuff Stealth reviews.
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
Tuff Stuff Stealth Specifications
|Sleeping Capacity||2-3 People|
75L x87W x 52H inches
|Closed dimensions||75L x 55W x 13H inches (+3" with storage rack)|
|Mattress||87L x 71W x 1.6H inches|
|Weight Capacity||900 lbs
|Body Material||280 G Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop|
|Rainfly Material||210D Polyester/Oxford PU coated 5000mm|
|Rack capacity||110 Lbs|
|Floor:||Heavy-duty aluminum honeycomb|
|Zippers||YKK with custom para-cord pulls (reduces annoying dinging in wind)|
|LED Light||Amber & White light (inside and outside)|
|Windows||3 window openings w/ mesh screens & window rods|
|Window Awnings||3 window openings w/ mesh screens & window rods; Skylight with mesh and solid panel (includes roll up-or setup)|
|Installation||less than 2 minutes|
|Mounting rails||32.5" apart|
|Travel Cover||1000D Black PVC waterproof|
|Mounting rails||32.5" apart|
|Ladder||Telescoping 7.5' tall w/angled steps (included)|
|Mounting hardware:||Mounting hardware: Stainless steel (Included)|
Tuff Stuff Stealth Installation Instructions
1. Mounting your tent requires a minimum of 2 people for lifting. The Stealth can be mounted and opened from either the driver or passenger side but we designed it to open to the passenger side. There is a slight taper on one end to make it as aerodynamic as possible.
2. Using the supplied hardware and mounting plates, slide the hardware into the channel so there are 2 bolts per corner (one in front and one behind the vehicles crossbars)
3. Run the bolts through the mounting brackets holes, thread nuts onto each bolt.
4. Confirm you are happy with the position of the tent, vehicle balance, and appearance. Tighten all nuts to tighten the brackets until the tent cannot move.
5. Undo the buckles on the side of the tent, push up on the handle to actuate the hydraulic rams to open the tent hard shell, Pull out on the telescoping ladder until it is fully extended- pull down on ladder until the folding side of the tent has opened and extended fully.
6. Reposition the ladder to your desired height/angle.
7. Install the supplied tension rods on the overhang of the tent & windows, open the door and enjoy!
Read on for Tuff Stuff Stealth Aluminum hard shell roof top tent reviews.