Tuff Stuff Trailhead Roof Top Tent
Trailhead 2 Person Roof Top Tent by Tuff Stuff
Tuff Stuff Trailhead Overview
If you are looking for an affordable 2 person roof top tent, then the Tuff Stuff Trailhead is perfect for you. Like other Tuff Stuff roof top tents, Trailhead is also super easy to set up and takedown -- You can do it on your own in under 2 minutes.
Designed to handle bad weather conditions like a pro, Tuff Stuff Trailhead features a 600D Polyester Oxford, PU coated waterproof material body and a 420D polyester Oxford rainfly. Its been tested to withstand up to 3000mm of water a day.
It also includes a 1.5" foam mattress to make sure your stay in the woods is as comfortable as possible. Plus, all the windows have a mesh screen to keep the insects and mosquitoes from entering your tent at night and disturbing your sleep. In short, for the price, Tuff Stuff Trailhead is a bang for your buck!
Tuff Stuff Trailhead Features
- Sleeps 2 People - Tuff Stuff Trailhead can comfortably sleep 2 people.
- Quick setup - You can set up and take down Trailhead in under 2-3 minutes.
- Durable Construction - Made with waterproof body fabric and a premium rainfly, Trailhead is designed to keep you safe in all weather conditions.
- Comfortable Mattress - The 1.5" mattress Tuff Stuff Trailhead comes with is comfortable enough for you to get a good night's sleep.
- Includes Travel Cover - Keeps your tent safe and secure during the journey.
- Includes Shoe Bag - for storing your footwear.
- Includes 7.5' Telescoping Ladder - Makes it easy to get in and out of the tent.
- Includes all required installation hardware
Tuff Stuff Trailhead Annex Overview
If you need extra space, you can add an annex room to Tuff Stuff Trailhead. It is 96 x 96 inches in length and width and is perfect for pets, storing items, or utilizing as a changing room.
The annex room has 420D Oxford side walls, a 1000D PVC floor built-in, and is exceptionally easy to set up. It also has taped seams to keep moisture from getting into the cloth through the seams.
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
Tuff Stuff Trailhead Specifications
|Sleeping Capacity||2 People|
|Open dimensions||56" X 95" X 50"|
|Closed dimensions||56" X 48" X 13"|
|Mattress||55" X 92.5" X 1.5"|
|Max Weight Capacity||800 Lbs|
|Body Material||600D polyester Oxford, PU coated, waterproof rating to 3000MM, UV50+ Protected|
|Rainfly Material||420D polyester Oxford, PU coated, waterproof rating to 3000MM, UV50+ Protected|
|Doors and Windows||Solid panel & insect-free breathable mesh|
|Zippers||YKK with custom para-cord pulls (reduces annoying dinging in wind)|
|Ladder||7.5' Telescoping (1 button operation)|
|Upper Frame||5/8" (16MM) Aluminum poles|
|Mattress||1.5" foam (density #30) with Cotton top cover/Waterproof oxford bottom|
|Installation hardware||T-304 stainless steel nuts/bolts/3mm plates, fits up to a 3" wide crossbar|
|Tent Floow||Aluminum honeycomb (for weight reduction)|
|Travel Cover||1000D Black PVC waterproof|
|Shoe Bag||Included w/ bottom mesh to allow water/sand to fall out|
Tuff Stuff Trailhead Installation Manual
Looking for detailed information on installing Tuff Stuff Trailhead on your roof rack? Then check out this installation manual below.