Tuff Stuff Trailhead Roof Top Tent
Sleeps 2 People
The Tuff Stuff Trailhead sleeps 2 people.
Extreme Weather Protection
The Tuff Stuff Trailhead roof top tent is built for all weather conditions.
Fits Most Vehicles
The Tuff Stuff Trailhead can be mounted on almost all cars and trucks.
One gift is included with each Tuff Stuff Trailhead.
Tuff Stuff Trailhead 2 Person Tent Overview
The Tuff Stuff Trailhead is perfect for those looking for an affordable 2 person roof top tent.
The Trailhead tent is built for extreme weather, and the mattress and mesh screens will make sure you stay comfortable and dry even in bad weather.
Tuff Stuff Trailhead Rooftop Tent Features
- Sleeps 2 People - The Tuff Stuff Trailhead can comfortably sleep 2 people.
- Quick setup - You can set up and take down the Trailhead in under 2-3 minutes.
- Durable Construction - Made with waterproof body fabric and a premium rainfly, the Tuff Stuff Trailhead roof top tent is designed to keep you safe in all weather conditions.
- Comfortable Mattress - The Trailhead's 1.5" mattress is comfortable enough for you to get a good night's sleep.
- Travel Cover - Keeps your Tuff Stuff Trailhead tent safe and secure during the journey.
- Shoe Bag - The Trailhead roof top tent includes a shoe bag for storing your footwear - keeping your interior clean.
- 7.5' Telescoping Ladder - The Trailhead's ladder makes it easy to get in and out of the tent.
- Includes all required installation hardware
Tuff Stuff Trailhead Annex Room (Optional)
The Tuff Stuff Trailhead's optional annex room provides extra room for changing clothes, getting out of the rain, or even sleeping extra people or a pet.
The annex features four walls and a heavy-duty PVC floor.
Tuff Stuff Trailhead FAQ
Will the Tuff Stuff Trailhead fit on my vehicle?
Yes, the Tuff Stuff Trailhead is designed to fit almost all off-road cars and trucks.
What do I need to get this roof top tent installed on my car or truck?
To mount the Tuff Stuff Trailhead on your vehicle, you'll need a roof rack or a bed rack that has cross bars (running from one side of the vehicle to the other) and that can handle the weight of the tent.
Are roof top tents too heavy?
With the right roof rack, you can mount almost any tent to almost any vehicle. Simply check the dynamic weight capacity of your roof rack and compare it to the weight of the tent. As long as the roof rack can handle the weight, you're good to go. You do not need to worry about the weight with people inside, as that's a static weight capacity which is much, much higher.
How much does the Trailhead roof top tent weigh?
The Tuff Stuff Trailhead weighs 110 pounds.
How long does it take to set up and break down the Tuff Stuff Trailhead?
The Trailhead roof top tent setup and breakdown can each be done in under 2-3 minutes. Refer to the Tuff Stuff Trailhead instructions below for details.
How many people can sleep in the Trailhead roof top tent?
The Tuff Stuff Trailhead sleeps 2 people, perfect for your next overlanding adventure.
Is it safe to sleep in a roof top tent?
Roof top tents like the Tuff Stuff Trailhead Roof Top Tent are actually safer to sleep in than ground tents. They elevate you off the ground, away from animals, critters, and water. The tents are also securely fastened to the car, so you don't have to worry about being up higher.
Does the Trailhead rooftop tent do well in bad weather?
Yes, both the Tuff Stuff Overland Trailhead's tent and rainfly are PU coated with a waterproof rating to 3000MM, and is UV50+ Protected. The tent fabric is 600D polyester Oxford and the rainfly is 420D polyester Oxford. The 1.5" Tuff Stuff mattress also has a waterproof oxford bottom.
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
Tuff Stuff Trailhead Dimensions and Specifications
|Sleeping Capacity||2 People|
|Open dimensions||56" X 95" X 50"|
|Closed dimensions||56" X 48" X 13"|
|Mattress||55" X 92.5" X 1.5"|
|Max Weight Capacity||800 Lbs|
|Use||3 Season Tent|
|Body Material||600D polyester Oxford, PU coated, waterproof rating to 3000MM, UV50+ Protected|
|Rainfly Material||420D polyester Oxford, PU coated, waterproof rating to 3000MM, UV50+ Protected|
|Doors and Windows||Solid panel & insect-free breathable mesh|
|Zippers||YKK with custom para-cord pulls (reduces annoying dinging in wind)|
|Ladder||7.5' Telescoping (1 button operation)|
|Upper Frame||5/8" (16MM) Aluminum poles|
|Mattress||1.5" foam (density #30) with Cotton top cover/Waterproof oxford bottom|
|Installation hardware||T-304 stainless steel nuts/bolts/3mm plates, fits up to a 3" wide crossbar|
|Tent Floor||Aluminum honeycomb (for weight reduction)|
|Travel Cover||Heavy Duty PVC waterproof|
|Shoe Bag||Included w/ bottom mesh to allow water/sand to fall out|
Tuff Stuff Trailhead Instruction and Installation Manual
Looking for detailed information on installing Tuff Stuff Trailhead on your roof rack? Then check out this installation manual below.
Read on for Tuff Stuff Trailhead roof top tent reviews.