Prinsu Full Non-Drill 4Runner Roof Rack (2010-2022)
No-Drill 5th Gen 4Runner Roof Rack by Prinsu (2010-2022)
Prinsu 5th Gen 4Runner Roof Rack Overview
If you are looking for a full-length 5th gen 4runner roof rack, then this Prinsu rack is perfect for you. It is entirely modular, adjustable, and can be installed on your 4Runner without any drilling or modifications.
This Prinsu 4runner roof rack consists of 2 laser cut side rails constructed of 1/4″ 5052 aluminum plate and over 10 aluminum crossbars (1 is meant for mounting light bar and wind fairing). All the crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top to make it easy for you to tie down your gear.
As the rack is completely modular, the number of crossbars you want to use is totally up to you. If you have lots of gear, you can use all the crossbars; else, you might be fine with just using 4-5 crossbars.
Prinsu 5th Gen 4Runner Roof Rack Features
- Adjustable and modular - You can arrange the rack however you want. You also have complete control over the number of crossbars you use with the rack.
- Durable Side Rails - 2 Included laser-cut side rails are made of 3/16′′ 5052 aluminum plate. These side rails add extra strength to your rack and are built to last for a lifetime.
- 10 Aluminum Crossbars - The rack has over 9 crossbars for mounting gear and 1 additional crossbar for installing wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - All crossbars include a t-slot channel on the top to allow you to tie down and hard mount your gear.
- Includes Wind Deflector - It aids in aerodynamics and reduces wind noise. (A noise-reducing edge trim is also included.)
- Great Load Capacity - The Prinsu Full Non-Drill 4Runner Roof Rack has a static weight capacity of 600 pounds and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 pounds. This may vary depending on the number of crossbars you use.
- No drilling required - Installing this rack on your 4runner is a piece of cake! It does not require any drilling or modifications.
- Made in the USA
Prinsu 5th Gen 4Runner Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||5th Gen 4Runner Roof Rack|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||80 × 8 × 8 in|
Prinsu 5th Gen 4Runner Roof Rack Installation Manual
Looking for detailed information on how to install this rack on your 4runner? Then check out this installation manual.