Prinsu 3rd Gen 4runner Roof Rack
1996-2002 Toyota 4runner Roof Rack by Prinsu
Prinsu 3rd Gen 4runner Roof Rack Overview
This Prinsu roof rack is perfect for anyone searching for a full-length 3rd generation 4runner roof rack. It's completely modular, adjustable, and fits on your 4Runner without the need for drilling or alterations.
This Prinsu 4runner roof rack features two laser-cut side rails made of 1/4′′ 5052 aluminum plate and more than ten aluminum crossbars (1 is meant for mounting light bar and wind fairing). All of the crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top to make tying down your goods a breeze.
Because the rack is fully modular, you can use as many crossbars as you wish. If you have a lot of gear, you can utilize all of the crossbars; otherwise, 4-5 crossbars may suffice.
Prinsu 3rd Gen 4runner Roof Rack Features
- Adjustable and modular - The rack can be arranged in any way you wish. You may also choose the number of crossbars you want to utilize with the rack.
- Side Rails - 2 laser-cut side rails made of 1/4′′ 5052 aluminum plate are included. These side rails give your rack added strength and are meant to last a lifetime.
- 10 Aluminum Crossbars - The rack contains over 9 crossbars for gear installation and 1 extra crossbar for wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - A t-slot channel is included on the top of all crossbars to allow you to tie down and hard attach your gear.
- Wind Deflector - helps with aerodynamics and lowers wind noise. (There's also a noise-reducing edge trim.)
- Great Load Capacity - The Prinsu 3rd Gen 4Runner Roof Rack can support a static load of 600 pounds and a dynamic load of 300 pounds. Depending on how many crossbars you use, this may change.
- Easy Installation - No drilling is necessary for this rack to be installed on your 3rd gen 4runner.
- Made in the United States of America
Prinsu 5th Gen 4Runner Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||3rd Gen 4Runner Roof Rack|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||80 × 8 × 8 in|
Prinsu 3rd Gen 4runner Roof Rack Installation Manual
Are you looking for step-by-step instructions on how to install this roof rack on your 3rd gen Toyota 4Runner? Then take a look at this installation manual.