Sherpa Antero 1996-2002 4Runner Roof Rack
Antero Half-Length 3rd Gen 4Runner Roof Rack by Sherpa
Antero 1996 4Runner Roof Rack Overview
The Sherpa Antero roof rack is an excellent option for 3rd generation 4runner owners looking for a half-length roof rack. Having been extensively tested on the trails of Colorado, It is one of the most durable roof racks for the 3rd generation 4runner currently available on the market.
Over five crossbars, four mounting brackets, and one fairing with edge trim are included with Antero. All the crossbars are made of ¼” thick aircraft-grade aluminum, and as the rack features a modular design, The number of crossbars you utilize is totally up to you.
The static weight capacity of Sherpa Antero is about 600 pounds, and the dynamic weight capacity is about 200 pounds. Mounting Roof top tents, mountain bicycles, and other heavy gear should be no problem.
As for the installation, it's super easy and doesn't require any drilling or modifications to your 4runner.
Antero 1996 4Runner Roof Rack Features
- Strong and long-lasting - The Antero roof rack has been proven to be sturdy and dependable, thanks to thick aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware construction.
- Built-in Handles and Tie-Down Points - These make it simple to secure and access your gear.
- Great Weight Capacity - Sherpa Antero comes with a dynamic weight capacity of 200 lbs and a static weight capacity of 500 lbs.
- Wind fairing - Increases aerodynamic efficiency while reducing wind noise.
- Water Resistant Design - The rack is sealed with rubber to keep it dry and rust-free.
- Easy to assemble and install - Assembling and Installing this rack is as simple as ABC! There is no need for drilling or adjustments.
- Lifetime Warranty - Sherpa Antero roof rack comes with a lifetime warranty, which means that if something fails, we'll replace it.
Antero 1996 4Runner Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||3rd Gen 4runner (1996-2002)|
|Crossbar Dimensions||1”T X 2”W X 43”L|
|Overall Dimensions||63.5”L X 43-1/2”W X 2”T|
|Overall Weight||35 lbs|
|Dynamic Load Capacity||200 lbs|
|Static Load Capacity||500 lbs|
|Crossbar Finish Options||Black Anodized / Silver Anodized|
|Rack Finish Options||Black Textured Power Coat / Bare Processed Aluminum|
Antero 1996 4Runner Roof Rack Installation Manual
Are you looking for step-by-step instructions on how to install the Sherpa Antero roof rack on your 3rd Gen Toyota 4Runner? Then take a look at this installation manual.