Sherpa Crow's Nest Pickup Truck Roof Rack
Full Size Pickup Truck Roof Rack by Sherpa Equipment Co
Crow's Nest Pickup Truck Roof Rack Overview
Estimated Lead Time: 3-4 weeks
If you are looking for a full-size roof rack for Tacoma, Tundra, or Ford Raptor, then the Crow's Nest Pickup Truck Roof Rack is a perfect choice! It is made with aircraft-grade aluminum and stainless steel hardware to make the rack extremely durable.
Over 5-9 crossbars, 6 mounting brackets, 2 side plates, and 1 fairing with edge trim are included with the Sherpa Crow's Nest Pickup Truck Roof Rack. The rack has a dynamic weight capacity of 300 pounds and a static weight capacity of 600 pounds.
While installing this roof rack on your pickup truck should be pretty easy and shouldn't require any drilling or modifications -- It does require 8 track nuts and a track system to be installed. If it's missing, you can purchase it separately.
Crow's Nest Pickup Truck Roof Rack Features
- Very Durable - Due to its aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum structure, the Sherpa Crow's Nest Pickup Truck Roof Rack is extremely sturdy and durable.
- Built-in handles and tie-down - This makes securing and retrieving your gear a breeze.
- High Weight Capacity - Sherpa Crow's Nest dynamic weight capacity is 300 pounds, while it has a static weight capacity of 600 pounds.
- Wind fairing - Improves aerodynamics and reduces wind noise.
- Water Resistant Design - Rubber seals keep the rack dry and rust-free.
- Easy Installation - No drilling or modifications are necessary for this roof rack to be installed on your Pickup Truck.
- Multiple Crossbars - As Crow's Nest comes in multiple options -- each of them have different number of crossbars. Mid Size - 5ft: 5 Crossbars, 6ft: 6 Crossbars, Full Size - 5.5ft: 7 Crossbars, 6.5ft - 8 Crossbars, 8ft: 9 Crossbars.
- Lifetime Warranty
Crow's Nest Pickup Truck Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||1st Gen Tacoma -- 2nd and 3rd Gen Tundra -- Ford Raptor|
|Overall Weight||35-50 lbs|
|Dynamic Load Capacity||300 lbs|
|Static Load Capacity||600 lbs|
|Rack Finish Options||Black Textured Powder Coat / Bare Processed Aluminum|
Crow's Nest Pickup Truck Roof Rack Installation Manual
Looking for detailed information on installing the Sherpa Crow's Nest Roof Rack on your Pickup Truck? Then check out this installation manual.