Prinsu 2015 F150 Roof Rack
2015-2017 Ford F150 Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
2015 F150 Roof Rack Overview
If you're looking for a full-length roof rack for the 2015 F-150, this Prinsu roof rack is an excellent choice. It's entirely modular and flexible, and even though it requires drilling -- It's pretty easy to install on your F-50.
This Prinsu 2015 F150 roof rack includes two laser-cut 1/4′′ 5052 aluminum plate side rails and eight aluminum crossbars (1 crossbar is meant for mounting light bar and wind fairing). All of the crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top to make it easy to fasten your gear.
You may use as many crossbars as you like since the rack is totally modular. If you have a lot of stuff, you can use all eight crossbars; otherwise, 4-5 crossbars may be enough.
2015 F150 Roof Rack Features
- 2 Sturdy Side Rails - The two laser-cut side rails are 3/16′′ 5052 aluminum plates. These side rails provide your rack strength and longevity.
- 8 Aluminum Crossbars - There are seven crossbars on the rack for mounting gear and one additional for fitting wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - On top of all crossbars is a t-slot channel for tying down and firmly securing your goods.
- Wind Deflector - This enhances aerodynamics while reducing wind noise.
- High Weight Capacity - Prinsu's 2015 F-150 Roof Rack has a static weight capacity of 600 pounds and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- Made in the United States of America
2015 F-150 Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||2015-2017 Ford F-150|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||81 × 9 × 8 in|
2015 F150 Roof Rack Installation Manual
Looking for step-by-step instructions on how to install this roof rack on your 2015 F150? Then have a look at this installation manual.