Freespirit Recreation Adventure 55" GS Premium Roof Top Tent
Freespirit Adventure 55" 2 Person Roof Top Tent
**Currently out of stock: see high-quality alternatives here.
Freespirit Recreation Adventure Series 55" Overview
**Ships free to your nearest FedEx freight center. Home Delivery costs an additional $200**
The Freespirit Recreation Adventure Series 55" Roof Top Tent will give you the freedom to explore the way you have always wanted. It comes equipped with all the luxuries you will ever need so that you can focus on having fun outdoors and enjoying the nature around you.
Made from high-quality materials that are designed to hold up even in rain and wind storms, This roof top tent is a great option for year-round camping. It also comes with a unique tri-layer body technology which will keep even the heaviest of sleepers cool in the summer and warm once the temperatures drop.
Freespirit Adventure 55 is spacious enough for 2 people and the built-in mattress it comes with is rated as very comfortable. Designed to fit most sedan cars and SUVs, this soft shell tent is perfect for car camping or overland travel!
Freespirit Recreation Adventure Series 55" Features
- Lightweight - Freespirit Adventure 55 weighs about 120 pounds and is among the lightest soft shell roof top tents on the market today.
- Low Profile - With a closed height of only 9 inches, Adventure 55" is sleeker and more aerodynamic than most other roof top tents.
- Storage - One of the best features of this tent is the ability to store gear on top of the tent. While bedding can be stored inside the tent, it is the space on top of the tent when it is closed that allows for so much more storage capacity.
- Premium Mattress - This tent has an impressive 2.75″ High-Density Foam mattress that will help you get a good night's sleep. It is considered to be one of the most comfortable mattresses on the market today.
- Panoramic View - The unique design of Adventure 55" gives you a wide panoramic view which is perfect for enjoying the nature around you.
- Tri-Layer Tech - The tri-layer tech that is built into this tech will keep you warm during winter nights and cold during hot summer days.
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
Freespirit Recreation Adventure Series 55" Specifications
|Interior Dimensions||80"L X 55"W X 47"H|
|Exterior Dimensions (Closed)||85"L X 60"W X 9"H|
|Set Up Time||60 seconds|
|Sleeping Capacity||2-3 people|
|Weight Capacity||750 lbs|
|LED Light||USB Powered Ultra-Bright LED Light Strip|
|Body||600D Rip-Stop Poly-Oxford with P/U Coating|
|Rainfly||210D Rip-Stop Poly-Oxford with Silver Coating and 3,000mm Polyurethane Coating|
|Mattress||2.75″ High Density Foam|
|Flooring||2″ EPE foam|
|Frame||Frame Extruded Aluminum Alloy|
Freespirit Recreation Adventure Series 55" Owner's Manual
Want more information on the specification or the installation process of the Adventure 55? Please check out the owner's manual.