Ford Transit (2015-2020) Rear Swing Out Bumper
*The manufacturer has made the decision to permanently discontinue this product. We are working to find suitable alternatives for our customers.
Outfit your Ford Transit van for your next adventure with Backwoods Adventure Mods’ Nomad Series Rear Swing Out Bumper. Our bumper is constructed out of Carbon Steel with Aluminum swing out panels made with an internal Aluminum rib system for added reinforcement. It is a hybrid design, so it is lightweight but strong where you need it. Choose which accessories fit your style. Add Rigid LED lights and recovery gear, and you’re ready for anything thrown your way in the great outdoors. Be prepared for the Backwoods.
*This bumper is not compatible with your blind spot or parking sensors.*
*If you are ordering the optional tire carrier and your van is a dually, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you the correct tire carrier. By default, we ship out the standard single wheel tire carrier.*
- Industrial One-Handed Cam Latch with Padlock Loop for Easy Secure Access
- Dual Modular Swing Out Doors, which allow you to customize and bolt on your choice of accessories (Cabinet Box, Set of Drop Down Toolboxes, Tire Carrier, and Upper Rack) on the side that you prefer
- Swing Out Doors have internal ribbing constructed of 1/4" 5052 Aluminum
- Bumper Base is constructed of 7 Gauge Carbon Steel
- UHMW Wear Pad
- Equipped to fit a set of Pathfinder Flush Mounted backup lights (sold separately)
- Compatible with OEM hitch
- Black Textured Powder Coat
- Install instructions are shipped with product
Vehicle Fit: Ford Transit (2015-2019)
Cabinet Box - 30"x15"x24"
The cabinet box is made from 1/8" aluminum and holds the EU2000 series Honda generator with an adjustable interior shelf. The side plate is designed to mount your 4.5 gallon RotoPaX fuel container. (RotoPaX sold separately)
Set of Toolboxes - 14"x16"x28"
These stackable toolboxes are each 14" x 16" x 28" with drop down doors and made from 1/8" aluminum.
The tire carrier is made to carry up to a 35" tire and built from 3/16" aluminum.
The Upper Rack is designed to hold not only your license plate, but it also accepts roof rack accessories, such as bike and ski racks. It is made from 3/16" aluminum.