Freespirit Recreation High Country 55" Premium Roof Top Tent
FSR High Country 55" Premium 2-3 Person Roof Top Tent
FSR High Country 55" Premium Overview
**Ships free to your nearest FedEx freight center. Home Delivery costs an additional $200**
Freespirit Recreation’s High Country 55" Premium roof top tent comes with everything you need for a comfortable overlanding trip. Spacious and lightweight, It features a sturdy aluminum frame that makes it capable of standing up to all kinds of weather conditions. Also, It is very comfortable to sleep in and has a sleeping capacity of 2-3 people.
Like the other High Country RTTs, 55" also comes with a tri-layer body to ensure that you are comfortable even during extreme weather conditions. Plus, High Country 55" offers great ventilation and a 360-degree view to let you enjoy the nature around you.
It’s also the fastest and easiest soft shell roof top tent to set up, giving you more time for enjoying the great outdoors. Plus, you can light it up at night with the built-in USB powered ultra-bright LED light strip. To put it simply, High Country 55" Roof Top Tent is the ultimate combination of quality, performance, and value.
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
FSR High Country 55" Premium Features
- Built-in Skylight - The clear skylight is built into the rooftop tent, letting all that natural light shine in during the day.
- Fast Setup - The patented design lets you set up and close the tent in seconds, so you can spend more time having fun with your family and friends.
- Extreme Weather Protection - Equipped with the enhanced tri-layer technology, it’s engineered to keep you comfortable even in extreme weather conditions.
- Integrated LED Light - The LED Strip that comes with your tent is perfect for lighting up your tent when it's dark outside.
- Wide-Angle View - The oversized windows and doors offer you a 360-degree view of the surrounding area.
FSR High Country 55" Premium Specifications
|Frame||Extruded Aluminum Alloy|
|Mattress||1.5″ High Density Foam|
|Tent Flooring||2″ EPE foam|
|Rainfly||210D Rip-Stop Poly-Oxford with Silver Coating and 3,000mm Polyurethane Coating|
|Tri-Layer Body||3 Layers of 150D Poly-Oxford with 60g/M2 Poly-fil|
|Weight Capacity||750 lbs|
|Sleeping Capacity||2-3 people|
|Dimensions (Closed)||60"L X 52"W X 14"H|
|Dimensions (Open)||55"L X 98"W X 47"H|
FSR High Country 55" Premium Owner's Manual
Looking for more information on the installation process or specifications of the High Country 55? Then check out the owner's manual.